Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Zoanne F.
Sydney
Suffering with senstive skin this day cream and SPF together is great, It's a physical sunscreen which is better for anyone that suffers with redness/senstive skin. Super lightweight and hydrating.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Perfect! My super sensitive skin really appreciated fhisS great value because with this product a little goes a long way. Thank you dermalogica for creating this!!!
Nika J.
North Lauderdale, FL
I seem to have a really dry spot on my upper lip and I'll put this on and it just sinks into my skin so nice. I love this.
Johann Q.
Great great everyday moisturizer with SPF. Easy to apply, I Love it!!! Dermalogica rocks
Nicole B.
Fort McMurray , AB
Great product for someone needing to clam down their skin. Helps even out the redness. Very gentle product.
Danielle P.
Clarenville, NL
Had the whole Ultra Calming line used on me in a customized facial and I'm in love. I'm a makeup junkie and went bare faced for days to show off how amazing this lone makes your skin look. It looks like it feels clean and hydrated and it really does. Amazing.
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I love this moisturizer! I received it as a gift and would absolutely buy again! It is very effective and made my skin feel so soft. It smells good, feels great, and works wonderfully. It is a little pricey but worth every cent.
Melissa V.
I literally researched this moisturizer before purchasing it. Overall, it had what a daytime moisturizer needed and didn't have useless ingredients. Also, it feels lightweight as anything and leaves my face dewy but not greasy. The brand is super reputable and for what it is, the price is worth it.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
My aesthetician uses this on me every week when I see her. I love the This brand. Everything from them is amazing. My skin looks so much better after. I can tell a difference if she doesn't use this on me when I see her for my weekly facial.
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love the product. l love how it have me feeling and love the firmness it has my skin.l would recommend to others.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?