Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this has been the only thing I can use. It works very well.
Johann Q.
Great great everyday moisturizer with SPF. Easy to apply, I Love it!!! Dermalogica rocks
Haley F.
WILMINGTON, VT
This product is a bit too heavy for my skin type. It feels a little too greasy for me.
Zoanne F.
Sydney
Suffering with senstive skin this day cream and SPF together is great, It's a physical sunscreen which is better for anyone that suffers with redness/senstive skin. Super lightweight and hydrating.
Danielle P.
Clarenville, NL
Had the whole Ultra Calming line used on me in a customized facial and I'm in love. I'm a makeup junkie and went bare faced for days to show off how amazing this lone makes your skin look. It looks like it feels clean and hydrated and it really does. Amazing.
Harriet M.
Arnhem
I loved this product. I used it on my skin whilst I was taking medication for my acne. It was affordable and I needed it. The packaging is professional and clean. I would recommend it to anyone with skin problems
Tilly B.
Calming for my super sensitive skin, although the packaging was a little hard to use. I love the product but the price point was a little high to become a skincare staple. It was my first time using dermalogica, I loved the skin mapping service provided and found it useful to get a proper prescription of my skincare needs.
Paige K.
Alto, NM
My skin is extremely sensitive and this product doesn't cause an irritation. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and helps with the overall redness. I purchased this product on line from Sephora.com. This product reeled me in to purchasing other products from dermatologica
Delilah B.
As a makeup artist it is important to look after your skin and protect it from the repeated application and removal of the makeup. This product makes your skin feel hydrated and lush. I have very sensitive skin and this brand has always made it feel lovely.
Kristi G.
This is my favourite moisturizer so far. It gets rid of my redness and has helped to get rid of my acne over time. Sadly, I have the same problem across moisturizers: I can not find one that makes the oil appear less on my face. This one is okay, I don't look as oily as I would with other moisturizers, so it's good in my books.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?