Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Haley W.
I have overly sensitive skin that is semi oily with a lot of redness. Someone at Ulta suggested I get this for the summer. It feels terrible on my skin, was insanely expensive for every little product. It not only made my redness worse it broke me out.
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I tend towards rosacea, lucky me, so I was thrilled to find a Dermalogicia Super Sensitive sunscreen. It went on cleanly and was easy to apply. I found at a local Portland busy supplier. It was good. But I like the SkinCeuticals sensitive sunscreen I used prior to this purchase I'll go back to the old tried and true when this bottle is empty.
Hanna s.
Overrall the brand dermalogical is a great skin care line. Its not harsh and very gentle on the face. I have dry sensitive skin and i love it. I purchased mine at a near by Ulta. Overral its a great product
Sam R.
Aldie, VA
I have very sensitive skin and it has always been a struggle for me to find good sunscreen that won't make my skin feel like it's on fire. This lotion is amazing it protects my skin without irritating it
Brienna O.
I'm a regular dermalogica buyer I love their products they never disappoint their always top of the line I love going to ulta and getting my dermalogica products especially the super sensitive shield with SPF 30 it's so amazing to my sensitive skin! I would recommend this product and dermalogica to anyone their amazing!
Emma B.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
My aesthetician uses this on me every week when I see her. I love the This brand. Everything from them is amazing. My skin looks so much better after. I can tell a difference if she doesn't use this on me when I see her for my weekly facial.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of this moisturizer. Without it I don't think I could survive the winter. This definitely saves my face from dry skin break outs and keeps me feeling fresh.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Thats a really good product that provides you with a great spf for those hot summer days! The price is good and the quality is perfect! Definitely will buy again in the future!
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
It's a good product but not necessary and pretty overpriced for how effective it is. It works and it's fine but I think there's better stuff out there for less
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?