Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Melissa V.
I literally researched this moisturizer before purchasing it. Overall, it had what a daytime moisturizer needed and didn't have useless ingredients. Also, it feels lightweight as anything and leaves my face dewy but not greasy. The brand is super reputable and for what it is, the price is worth it.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Perfect! My super sensitive skin really appreciated fhisS great value because with this product a little goes a long way. Thank you dermalogica for creating this!!!
Natalya C.
Springfield, MA
Dermalogica products tend to break me out but I do really like this spf as it's mineral and formulated for sensitive and reactive skin. I have rosacea and tend to breakout with most soda on my face. I have used this on vacation down south and to the beach and was able to avoid sunburn On my face. I keep this in my purse because sunscreen does need to be reapplied through the day.
V Chor P.
It's great for sensitivity of the skin! The price is very reasonable if I must say. It was my first time using this product l. It did meet my expectations, and I would recommend to friends, and families!
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an amazing product for anyone looking for a moisturizer/spf that has really sensitive skin or some redness. It really does calm whatever may be going on, and you can feel assured it’s not gonna make it feel worse or inflamed.
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I love this moisturizer! I received it as a gift and would absolutely buy again! It is very effective and made my skin feel so soft. It smells good, feels great, and works wonderfully. It is a little pricey but worth every cent.
Erica S.
State College
Didn't feel like this worked for me, but maybe my skin didn't need it as much as some other people might. Not very much for your money, but I can see that it would go a long way.
Valerie L.
Providence, RI
Probably the BEST moisturizer I have ever used on my face. When made my purchase, I made it clear I wanted a moisturizer that wouldn't react with my skin thag could also act as a sunscreen. This lotion is perfect for those two purposes. You need barely a pea size amount for your entire face, making the bottle last a long time between purchases. It goes on sheer, and works well under make up. I have gotten more compliments than I can count on my face's skin since I started using this product. Good for use in all seasons!
julianna L.
I suffer from chronic dry and sensitive skin, and with the winter months approaching I have found huge relief thanks to Dermalogica. This product provides gentle relief that I need, without causing breakouts like others products I have used. This product is worth the price in my opinion!
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I originally tried this product because of a sampler package I received at a salon. I have sensitive skin and I wanted something to help with the redness and uneven skin tones. I love this product as well as my other dermalogica prodcuts that I use. Would def recommend!
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?