Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie L.
Providence, RI
Probably the BEST moisturizer I have ever used on my face. When made my purchase, I made it clear I wanted a moisturizer that wouldn't react with my skin thag could also act as a sunscreen. This lotion is perfect for those two purposes. You need barely a pea size amount for your entire face, making the bottle last a long time between purchases. It goes on sheer, and works well under make up. I have gotten more compliments than I can count on my face's skin since I started using this product. Good for use in all seasons!
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I tend towards rosacea, lucky me, so I was thrilled to find a Dermalogicia Super Sensitive sunscreen. It went on cleanly and was easy to apply. I found at a local Portland busy supplier. It was good. But I like the SkinCeuticals sensitive sunscreen I used prior to this purchase I'll go back to the old tried and true when this bottle is empty.
julianna L.
I suffer from chronic dry and sensitive skin, and with the winter months approaching I have found huge relief thanks to Dermalogica. This product provides gentle relief that I need, without causing breakouts like others products I have used. This product is worth the price in my opinion!
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I originally tried this product because of a sampler package I received at a salon. I have sensitive skin and I wanted something to help with the redness and uneven skin tones. I love this product as well as my other dermalogica prodcuts that I use. Would def recommend!
Haley W.
I have overly sensitive skin that is semi oily with a lot of redness. Someone at Ulta suggested I get this for the summer. It feels terrible on my skin, was insanely expensive for every little product. It not only made my redness worse it broke me out.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Thats a really good product that provides you with a great spf for those hot summer days! The price is good and the quality is perfect! Definitely will buy again in the future!
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
Calming and protective on the skin. Doesn't make my face oily or leave it dry. It's my favorite face sunscreen by far. Sits well under makeup as well
Danielle G.
Bar Harbor, ME
Used this fort years... So calming... My face always felt stop soft and smooth... Wiring those I wonder why I stopped!
Haley F.
wilmington, VT
This product is a bit too heavy for my skin type. It feels a little too greasy for me.
Melissa V.
I literally researched this moisturizer before purchasing it. Overall, it had what a daytime moisturizer needed and didn't have useless ingredients. Also, it feels lightweight as anything and leaves my face dewy but not greasy. The brand is super reputable and for what it is, the price is worth it.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?