Dermalogica dermalogica Skin Kit, Oily, 1 kit uploaded by Jenny Cecilie K.

BY DERMALOGICA

Wicks Away Excess Oils br Controls With Lightweight, Matte Hydration The Dermalogica Oily Skin Kit contains a balanced regiment to purify, treat by targeting congestion wicking away excess oils control with lightweight, matte hydration. With daily use, you can maintain proper oil levels while managing congestion breakouts for healthier skin. For maximum product results to reveal your healthy skin future, ask a Dermalogica professional skin therapist for your free Face Mapping skin analysis. Oily Skin Kit Includes: PreCleanse br Lightweight oil lifts make-up, sunscreen debris, prepping skin for a more thorough cleanse. 2 Dermal Clay Cleanser br Purifying Clay-based cleanser refreshes, removes oil clears congestion. 1 Skin Refining Masque br Cooling gel with purifying extracts deep cleans to reduce oiliness. 4 Multi-Active Toner br Mist over skin to r see more...

• I just had my first facial, and ended up purchasing this kit. Sin...1 Answers
  • How long does this kit last? 2 Answers
  • I have oily skin and I was thinking about trying this out. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
English S.
The only reason I'm giving this 5 stars is the mist that comes in this kit. I don't spray it on my face like you're supposed to because I feel like I'm wasting product. Instead, I hold the nozzle directly to a cotton ball and spray a couple times, then use it as a toner to wipe across my face. And if there's a blemish that really needs to go...I hold the cotton ball on it while I watch an episode of whatever trash tv is on and boom! That thing has come to a head. It does speed up the healing process a lot but it smells like rubbing alcohol (it's only downside). Awesome product.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using this kit for my dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer. This product was so helpful and using all of these as a regimen really gave my skin life. My skin just looked more moisturized and fresh looking. My favorite is the spraying this kit, it left my skin with a beautiful dewy look (not oily)
Sarah G.
San jose
Nothing really to write about. I don't notice any difference in my skin with this product. I know lots of people who love it but it just doesn't do anything for me. I rated it two stars because the exfoliator is a really nice fine micro scrub but I wouldn't buy again.
Erika O.
I recently started to notice how oil my skin was getting and this stuff is amazing!! I went for a facial and ended up buying the kit and my face felt soo much better.
This cleanser is magic and would recommend to anyone looking to help out their oily skin
Grace R.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great starter kit to get when testing Dermalogica for yourself. I found that I liked most of the 5 samples you get! I enjoyed the dermal clay cleaner, the multi-active toner and the oil control lotion. All three did wonderful things for my skin!
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an amazing product . I have been using it for 2 weeks and my face loves it. Long lasting and creamy. Easy to apply. I use it everyday. And my Make up looks amazing . I would continue buying these products and I recommend it too.
Loran P.
I have extremely oily skin, all the time. I got this kit at my local Ulta store. I use it every night, and some mornings. It works well for my skin and I can feel if working, but there are a lot of steps that have to be done and it can take a while to wash your face. I would recommend!
Jelani... K.
Cambria Hts, NY
This set was recommended to me by my esthetician after a monthly facial. I use this stuff all the time. I especially like the cleanser, as it leaves my face feeling super refreshed. All in all a great set.
Megan D.
Alexandria, MN
This kit was something I had very high hopes for. Unfortunately, as someone who has battled acne from her teenage years and now into her late 20s, it seems this Dermalogica kit just didn't have the "gusto" to battle the acne I am prone to. It did not irritate or dry out my skin, but I did break out in my "trouble zones" (chin, forehead) pretty badly after switching to this. I ended up going back to my previous skincare system instead. Bummer'
Dania D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE DERMALOGICA! I graduated from the Skin Academy in Nashville, TN and that was the skincare line we used.

I have extremely oily skin, like I can apply makeup and be oily before I walk out the door. This kit definitely helped maintain my oiliness throughout the day. It worked very well! I love all our their kits and highly recommend everything from Dermalogica, especially the Daily Microfoliant! my FAV product.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
How long does this kit last?
Denise N.
Did anyone see a difference in their skin? I started using this and while my face does feel softer and smooth, I think I've actually started breaking out more but I'm not sure. Wondering how other people's reaction was like
Jessica S.
Joppa, MD
I have oily skin and I was thinking about trying this out. Any Pros or cons? I like the oil control lotion is it included?
Deborah R.
I just had my first facial, and ended up purchasing this kit. Since using it, my skin looks more oily than ever. Is that supposed to happen?
Connie K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Dermalogica powder cleanser what does it look like?