Dermalogica dermalogica Skin Kit, Dry, 1 kit uploaded by Claire M.

BY DERMALOGICA

dry or dehydrated. This Dermalogica Skin Kit contains a full regimen of what your skin needs most. If you're a first-time Dermalogica user, then prepare yourself for great skin. And, if you're already hooked, these convenient travel sizes will bring professional skin care wherever you're going today. Use as directed by your Dermalogica Professional Skin Therapist. see more...

Gina J.
This a a great starter kit for dry skin. It has everything you need to cleanse, tone, exfoliate, and moisturize. If I have a client that’s on the fence about using the product or investing in the full size this set is perfect to give them a feel for what the product can do for them.
Alexis S.
I have extremely dry skin so I'm always on the hunt to find effective products. I have 3 stars because it really does come with a large variety of products. But for me they were extremely harsh and chemically so much that my skin actually dried out. It's a good set to sample but to me the products were not worth the time or money.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I always suggest these kits for people who are starting out and skin care but also need to take really great care of their skin, the perfect combination of products allows you to customize your daily routine yet not compromising for quality!
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
So far I've been using this product for almost a month and I'm pretty satisfied but I haven't noticed any drastic changes. I've still been getting minor break outs but nothing crazy, I love the spray mist toner- it makes my face feel super refreshed.. And I love the moisturizer because it actually feels like its getting deep down into my skin. Not sure if I will be trying again after this purchase only because I haven't seen any major changes- more because of the price point.
Danielle V.
I absolutely love Dermologica. I've tried switching to other brands due to the cost but you really are getting what you pay for with Dermologica. I have extremely dry skin during the winter and I use this kit exclusively for my skincare routine during that time. It keeps my skin clear, moisturized, and clear of flakes and dry patches. The "intensive moisturizer" lotion is so rich and creamy but doesn't cause my skin to break out like other thick lotions do.
Shaye G.
Frisco, TX
This product has been a life saver for my extremely dry skin. I first started using it in cosmetology school, because it was apart of my kit. Then after two weeks of using it, I notice a dramatic difference in my skin. It was clear, hydrated, and gave me confidence. Now I used it on my clients when giving facial services in my salon. I love Dermalogica!
Dee L.
Modesto
I'm 37 years old and I still break out! I tried a lot of other product and pay a lot of money! What I like about dermalogocia is was a small sample so I don't spend a lot of money. Dermalogocia really help reduce my adult acne. I love their face wash it removes all my makeup and leaves it clean and fresh. After using this product I help clear my skin
Nancy X.
Norfolk, VA
Love the dry skin kit. I love the sizes of the product so you get a little of everything to test out. I love these product so much i went back and purchase the full size ones. Love the toner gives a little mist after cleansing skin and get refresher without washing your makeup off.
Cameron H.
Love it for my severe dry skin. I followed the directions exactly as they are and within two whole days I saw new results.

The scent is pretty calm as well. I purchased it at Blu Mercury as a gift set for a friend and ended up getting one for myself and my mom.

A true HIT!!
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
I first started using dermalogica products as a gift and I haven't stopped since. This kit is perfect for anyone with dry skin who is traveling. It's all of the day to day essentials just in tsa approved sizing so you don't have to worry about them taking your products
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Is this formula very heavy/greasy? I'm using the normal kit and it's leaving me a bit dry.