BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by the international dermal institute. Recommended for drier or prematurely-aging skin. An ultra-rich cream to help diminish dry lines around the delicate eye area. Skin-replenishing phytonutrients and eye-soothing botanicals of cucumber, butcherbroom and arnica help maintain the skin's optimum health and restore suppleness. Wild yam extract and Pro-Vitamin B5 help repair prematurely-aging skin, while antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E plus grape seed extract guard against environmental assault. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Whitehouse , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these products! They made the skin around the areas of my eyes so soft! It was my first time to try the products and I would definitely buy them again. I thought the price was worth it for how it made my skin feel. I would recommend this to any of my friends or family!
michaela h.
michaela h.
Park ridge
I personally have huge bags under my eyes. For the longest time I couldn't find a product that ACTUALLY worked. UNTIL THIS. Seriously I complain about my bags and people now tell me they don't see it and my family have even noticed how much of a difference this product makes.
Ryin C.
Ryin C.
New Boston
I noticed a drastic look in the appearance of my dark circles in the first week of use! I have tried many other products but nothing has worked this fast!
Dabeyba C.
Dabeyba C.
Chambly
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a very superstitious person when it comes to apply ANYTHING to my face. I have to know all the products involved,the side effects,etc. So as a person who's very careful of what is applied into her skin,I would say this is by far one of the best product I've ever tried. I would recommended it with close eyes.
Kera G.
Kera G.
Menai, NSW
Love love love this product, my eyes have never looked better after using this product. I've not long started using it but the results are amazing, more than what I expected and had read. My skin and eyes look more refreshed and younger I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Laurel T.
Laurel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it worked well - I was seeing results after about a week - and the products worked well together and were non-irritating. the only thing I didn't like is that it made me want to buy all the products in full-size and they are quite pricy! haha
Yolaine S.
Yolaine S.
St. John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything dermalogica. They haven't put out a product I haven't absolutely loved. Purchased this at my dermatologist office. Exceeds my expectations everytime