BY DERMALOGICA

whitney d.
Shannon, MS
This starter kit has been a LIFESAVER for my face and is definitely my favorite products I've found this spring. I have very oily and sensitive skin and I have tried everything under the sun and nothing worked for me until I found dermalogica! My favorite products out the kit are the oil free moisturizer and the overnight treatment. They give my skin the perfect amount of moisture without it being too oily. Only downfall is that it is a little pricey. But it's totally worth it for gorgeous, clear skin!
Mallorie F.
The dermalogica brand is well known and this little kit is great. Your face is left feeling clean like you just had a facial. I have dry skin and my face was very hydrated after use.
Amanda N.
Lifesaver! Was introduced to this at my local salon that carries it. I have fully switched to their product line and my skin is so happy because of it! My skin is glowing!
Lindsey C.
It completely changed the way I view acne. For someone growing up trying everything out there, this really saved my face
María R.
weston, FL
Perfecto para la piel y 100% efectivo por que deja el rostro suave y encantador
Khahy H.
Bought this kit from a local salon, just so I could have the bottles for travel. I've been using the cleanser for a long time, and am very happy with it. The rest of the products don't do much for me, but it's handy having them around just in case.