Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Katelyn L.

BY DERMALOGICA

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it ...3 Answers
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser
  • "I swear by Dermatologica since I have sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts when using ANY sort of products on my face. This is a great cleanser, sort of like a cross between a cleanser and a mask. It was a little warming when I put it on, which I liked, and as per the usual, no irritation or breakouts." in 4 reviews
Kylee P.
Lacey
LOVE! I have super oily skin and have tried every product and struggled with it for years. This cleanser completely solved my oily skin problem and I have way less breakouts. I cannot day enough good things about this cleanser. It isn’t over drying, it makes my skin so smooth, it smells a little minty, and it feels so soft and refreshing on your face.
Nicole S.
I love this face wash. The soft tingle after every wash makes my face feel extra clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't upset my acne prone skin, but strong enough to keep my cystic acne at bay. I love this product.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This product was recommended to me by my coworker back in 2015 and I tried it out for my oily combination skin. It works really well and my skin had cleared up from using it. I love this product and please try it.
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I absolutely adore this product. It has a sort of icy-hot feeling when washing your face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. As if I got all the dirt out of my pores. So worth the price!
Antoniette T.
Leaves my skin feeling so clean without the tightness and dryness. Does not irritate my skin at all which is a problem I have with most facial products. This is my go to brand. Dermalogica Skin Care Products
Jessica P.
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's gentle and calming and helps control sebum production throughout the day. This cleanser is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a fantastic morning cleanser, especially during the summer months.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Select Option Size more...
I love this face wash! I’ve been using it for about 4 years and have no plans to change it up! It’s a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin but keeps my oily face in check and lessens my acne flare ups!!! The big pump bottle lasts forever for myself!!
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Really nice cleanser by Dermalogica. I received as a gift and find the formula to be very gentle. These is menthol in it though which is a bit tingly so I don’t use it all of the time. The bottle is huge though and a year later I still have some.
Savannah C.
Trenton
If you love a clean fresh cooling feeling this is perfect for you! Reminds me of placing a minty piece of gum in my mouth but the sensation is the cleanser on my face! This wakes me up for the day and settles me in for the night!
Melissa B.
Hampton Falls, Nh
I love this product! One of my all time favorites. I was hooked the very first time I used this cleanser. It is very gentile on your skin. I got this first at a local spa then I found this line at Ulta. If I could suggest one beauty cleansing brand it would be this one.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?