Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer F.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.

BY DERMALOGICA

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be ...2 Answers
Dina N.
Heard great things about it and I think it was used on my face when I did a facial a year ago.. I heard about this brand and it's good for acne prone and oily skin.. The only think I don't like about it is the price.. It's a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands..
Great cleanser, a little goes a long way. Leaves your face feeling fresh without drying it out! I would recommend, it also takes off make up great.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Been very good good idea idea what the other day of your time in my my life of this email is
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kailey S.
Fort Worth
I always love clay cleansers, seems to help clean the skin more and feel more refreshed after. Used a few different ones and this one is the winner with no comparison
Antoniette T.
Leaves my skin feeling so clean without the tightness and dryness. Does not irritate my skin at all which is a problem I have with most facial products. This is my go to brand. Dermalogica Skin Care Products
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Really nice cleanser by Dermalogica. I received as a gift and find the formula to be very gentle. These is menthol in it though which is a bit tingly so I don’t use it all of the time. The bottle is huge though and a year later I still have some.
Savannah C.
Trenton
If you love a clean fresh cooling feeling this is perfect for you! Reminds me of placing a minty piece of gum in my mouth but the sensation is the cleanser on my face! This wakes me up for the day and settles me in for the night!
Nicole S.
I love this face wash. The soft tingle after every wash makes my face feel extra clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't upset my acne prone skin, but strong enough to keep my cystic acne at bay. I love this product.
Liz G.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite product from dermologicas oily skin kit it the clay cleanser itself. It's light and refreshing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It's fairly gentle and of course I liked it so much in the oily skin kit, I purchased the large bottle!
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?