Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Katelyn L.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.

BY DERMALOGICA

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be ...3 Answers
Kylee P.
Lacey
LOVE! I have super oily skin and have tried every product and struggled with it for years. This cleanser completely solved my oily skin problem and I have way less breakouts. I cannot day enough good things about this cleanser. It isn’t over drying, it makes my skin so smooth, it smells a little minty, and it feels so soft and refreshing on your face.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Select Option Size more...
I love this face wash! I’ve been using it for about 4 years and have no plans to change it up! It’s a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin but keeps my oily face in check and lessens my acne flare ups!!! The big pump bottle lasts forever for myself!!
Victoria r.
Review for: Dermalogica Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 32 oz more...
Great brand, there line of product's are amazing. I have the body wash and It works great with sensitive skin the faces washes as well. Expensive but highly recommend and worth the money
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Really nice cleanser by Dermalogica. I received as a gift and find the formula to be very gentle. These is menthol in it though which is a bit tingly so I don’t use it all of the time. The bottle is huge though and a year later I still have some.
Nicole S.
I love this face wash. The soft tingle after every wash makes my face feel extra clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't upset my acne prone skin, but strong enough to keep my cystic acne at bay. I love this product.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Caelin N.
San Diego, CA
I can’t get over this product. The clean and tingles you feel after using it is insane. I LOVE it. It has this really nice cooking sensation and a great clean. A lot of product for the price and no clean like it!!
Kristy W.
Oceanside , CA
I use this cleanser as part of my morning routine to prevent excess oil production, as my face tends to get super oily half way through the day, and it definitely curbs that more than other cleansers I've used
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
I always love clay cleansers, seems to help clean the skin more and feel more refreshed after. Used a few different ones and this one is the winner with no comparison
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?