Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer F.
2 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be us...2 Answers
Dina N.
Dina N.
Heard great things about it and I think it was used on my face when I did a facial a year ago.. I heard about this brand and it's good for acne prone and oily skin.. The only think I don't like about it is the price.. It's a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands..
Great cleanser, a little goes a long way. Leaves your face feeling fresh without drying it out! I would recommend, it also takes off make up great.
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Been very good good idea idea what the other day of your time in my my life of this email is
This product has really improved my skin. I am one of those people that get excess acne and blackheads on my skin. When I finally started using this product, my skin improved greatly. I have grown to love this product mainly because it just works so well.
Liz G.
Liz G.
greensboro
My favorite product from dermologicas oily skin kit it the clay cleanser itself. It's light and refreshing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It's fairly gentle and of course I liked it so much in the oily skin kit, I purchased the large bottle!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's gentle and calming and helps control sebum production throughout the day. This cleanser is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a fantastic morning cleanser, especially during the summer months.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hampton Falls, Nh
I love this product! One of my all time favorites. I was hooked the very first time I used this cleanser. It is very gentile on your skin. I got this first at a local spa then I found this line at Ulta. If I could suggest one beauty cleansing brand it would be this one.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
I love his cleanser. It gives me the best refreshed and tingly feeling when I wash my face. I can feel it working as soon as I lather it on my face. Unfortunately my face got used to the product so I had to switch it up, but I still will use it again some day.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Love this face wash. I've used it every morning when I'm the shower for over a year. It has cleared some of my acne and acne scars. After I use it my face feels so clean and fresh. It is definitely worth the price.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Amazing cleanser that really feels like it's drawing out impurities. My favorite part about this clay cleanser is that it doesn't dry me out after!
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?