Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer F.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.

BY DERMALOGICA

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be ...2 Answers
Dina N.
Dina N.
Heard great things about it and I think it was used on my face when I did a facial a year ago.. I heard about this brand and it's good for acne prone and oily skin.. The only think I don't like about it is the price.. It's a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands..
Great cleanser, a little goes a long way. Leaves your face feeling fresh without drying it out! I would recommend, it also takes off make up great.
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Been very good good idea idea what the other day of your time in my my life of this email is
This product has really improved my skin. I am one of those people that get excess acne and blackheads on my skin. When I finally started using this product, my skin improved greatly. I have grown to love this product mainly because it just works so well.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Trenton
If you love a clean fresh cooling feeling this is perfect for you! Reminds me of placing a minty piece of gum in my mouth but the sensation is the cleanser on my face! This wakes me up for the day and settles me in for the night!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I love this face wash. The soft tingle after every wash makes my face feel extra clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't upset my acne prone skin, but strong enough to keep my cystic acne at bay. I love this product.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite product from dermologicas oily skin kit it the clay cleanser itself. It's light and refreshing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It's fairly gentle and of course I liked it so much in the oily skin kit, I purchased the large bottle!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's gentle and calming and helps control sebum production throughout the day. This cleanser is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a fantastic morning cleanser, especially during the summer months.
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I absolutely adore this product. It has a sort of icy-hot feeling when washing your face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. As if I got all the dirt out of my pores. So worth the price!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hampton Falls, Nh
I love this product! One of my all time favorites. I was hooked the very first time I used this cleanser. It is very gentile on your skin. I got this first at a local spa then I found this line at Ulta. If I could suggest one beauty cleansing brand it would be this one.
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?