Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Danielle H.Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Katelyn L.

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Provides deep cleansing to remove excess oils and refine skin texture. see more...

• How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be ...3 Answers
Kylee P.
LOVE! I have super oily skin and have tried every product and struggled with it for years. This cleanser completely solved my oily skin problem and I have way less breakouts. I cannot day enough good things about this cleanser. It isn’t over drying, it makes my skin so smooth, it smells a little minty, and it feels so soft and refreshing on your face.
Victoria r.
Review for: Dermalogica Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 32 oz more...
Great brand, there line of product's are amazing. I have the body wash and It works great with sensitive skin the faces washes as well. Expensive but highly recommend and worth the money
Nicole S.
I love this face wash. The soft tingle after every wash makes my face feel extra clean. It's gentle enough that it doesn't upset my acne prone skin, but strong enough to keep my cystic acne at bay. I love this product.
Caelin N.
San Diego, CA
I can’t get over this product. The clean and tingles you feel after using it is insane. I LOVE it. It has this really nice cooking sensation and a great clean. A lot of product for the price and no clean like it!!
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I absolutely adore this product. It has a sort of icy-hot feeling when washing your face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. As if I got all the dirt out of my pores. So worth the price!
Antoniette T.
Leaves my skin feeling so clean without the tightness and dryness. Does not irritate my skin at all which is a problem I have with most facial products. This is my go to brand. Dermalogica Skin Care Products
Jessica P.
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's gentle and calming and helps control sebum production throughout the day. This cleanser is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a fantastic morning cleanser, especially during the summer months.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Select Option Size more...
I love this face wash! I’ve been using it for about 4 years and have no plans to change it up! It’s a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin but keeps my oily face in check and lessens my acne flare ups!!! The big pump bottle lasts forever for myself!!
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Really nice cleanser by Dermalogica. I received as a gift and find the formula to be very gentle. These is menthol in it though which is a bit tingly so I don’t use it all of the time. The bottle is huge though and a year later I still have some.
Savannah C.
If you love a clean fresh cooling feeling this is perfect for you! Reminds me of placing a minty piece of gum in my mouth but the sensation is the cleanser on my face! This wakes me up for the day and settles me in for the night!
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
How much does this run and what stores carry it?? Can it also be use on preteen acne prone skin?