BY DERMALOGICA

A skin-perfecting formula designed to provide deep cleansing to oily, congested skin. Purifying, invigorating cleanser. Deep-cleansing clay formula purifies oily skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josie N.
Pasadena, CA
I used to use this cleanser when my face was super oily & I had a little acne. It did help reduce oil production, and it kept my pores clean. Over time however, I felt that it became over-drying. Instead of using it daily, I only use it once a week for deep cleaning.
Mary F.
Arkadelphia, AR
I credit this product with helping clear my hormonal breakouts and get my skin back to a balanced, healthy glow! It's a gentle, effective cleanser (removes makeup, but I wouldn't use it around the eyes because it would burn). It's cooling and I've used it successfully as a mini-mask for extra soothing. The clay seems to draw out impurities without irritation. It may seem a bit pricey, but a little goes a LONG way, so it lasts a very long time. It's like no other face wash I've tried. It doesn't foam, but that's not needed (and actually isn't great for your skin). You can buy a sample size bottle to try if you're on the fence!
Olyvia B.
Leaves me feeling very clean and fresh, I don't mind the scent either! Good if you have combination to oily skin. Packaging is nice. Very effective product, definitely met my expectations for a higher end brand. I would buy it over and over. Any dermalogica product for that matter
rachel n.
This cleanser can double as a face mask! First time using it i was shocked at how amazing it felt on my face. The menthol in it has a great cooling effect that is very relaxing. Good for oily skin! Let it dry on the facw to use as a mask!
Destiny L.
North Bergen
THIS WORKS WONDERS!!! I promise you you can say to dull unhappy skin if you use this often. I definitely had my doubts about it, but so far I've bought two bottles. Very awesome!!:)
Viridiana M.
Tempe, AZ
My all time favorite cleanser to use when I feel oily. Clean and simple packaging. Have been using for 2 years. Definitely effective when used properly.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My skin has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Alondra v.
Belvidere, IL
This cleanser is great for oily skin types! Gives you an “icy hot” feeling, wonderful in the mornings!
Brooklyn B.
I don’t usually use clay masks, I personally get a lot of blackheads because I have a lot of pores in my T zone. So I find that using a peel off mask does the job for me. But I had this sitting in my cupboard and I really liked it. It just as good as a peel off mask and really took me by surprise. There was no residue once I washed it off like a peel off, sometimes they can be sticky but this was really superb.
Maryam u.
I used this clay mask but I thought it was like all the other masks. just was a bit too pricey , it did work but I guess loreal pure clay mask and then any other nice a bit less pricey mud mask can do its job similarly on the face.