BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing clay formula purifies oily skin. Water-soluble Kaolin and Green clays combine with purifying extracts of Sambucus, Ivy and Lemon to remove excess oils and refine the skin's texture.

Roya A.
sa
I have it 4 case it don’t smell so good.
And it pricey for some
But I had good work I mean we love it
Just not the smell.
It have nice packaging.
Love it..... not the smell
Josie N.
Pasadena, CA
I used to use this cleanser when my face was super oily & I had a little acne. It did help reduce oil production, and it kept my pores clean. Over time however, I felt that it became over-drying. Instead of using it daily, I only use it once a week for deep cleaning.
Mary F.
Arkadelphia, AR
I credit this product with helping clear my hormonal breakouts and get my skin back to a balanced, healthy glow! It's a gentle, effective cleanser (removes makeup, but I wouldn't use it around the eyes because it would burn). It's cooling and I've used it successfully as a mini-mask for extra soothing. The clay seems to draw out impurities without irritation. It may seem a bit pricey, but a little goes a LONG way, so it lasts a very long time. It's like no other face wash I've tried. It doesn't foam, but that's not needed (and actually isn't great for your skin). You can buy a sample size bottle to try if you're on the fence!
Olyvia B.
Leaves me feeling very clean and fresh, I don't mind the scent either! Good if you have combination to oily skin. Packaging is nice. Very effective product, definitely met my expectations for a higher end brand. I would buy it over and over. Any dermalogica product for that matter
rachel n.
This cleanser can double as a face mask! First time using it i was shocked at how amazing it felt on my face. The menthol in it has a great cooling effect that is very relaxing. Good for oily skin! Let it dry on the facw to use as a mask!
Destiny L.
North Bergen
THIS WORKS WONDERS!!! I promise you you can say to dull unhappy skin if you use this often. I definitely had my doubts about it, but so far I've bought two bottles. Very awesome!!:)
Kristin R.
Houston
I just bought it today. I was using the acne cleanser but I just didn't feel like I was getting clean. I will have to come back and review again after tonight.
Viridiana V.
Tempe, AZ
My all time favorite cleanser to use when I feel oily. Clean and simple packaging. Have been using for 2 years. Definitely effective when used properly.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My skin has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Tatiana S.
Irvine, CA
Can’t say I’m a big fan of this ..a bit pricey $30 for any face products and I have yet to see any benefits

back