Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser

Shop Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is It just for acné or Is for oily skin?
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser does this product still exist? How does it compare to their active clay cleanser?
Is this any good I'm interested in it but not sure?
Start your review of Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...definitely be repurchasing this product! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin looking for an amazing cleanser!in reviews
Perth, WA
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Xanthe S.
I absolutely love this clay cleanser. I use it as my second cleanse, after the dermalogica oil cleanser. At first I was unsure about the “minty” feel on my face, but after using it for a year on and off, I always find myself going back to it. It leaves the face super soft, fresh, and the mint wakes you up ready for the day! Dermalogica are a fantastic brand and I’ve never had a bad product from them.
Perth, WA
This cleanser is one of my favourite products by dermalogica. It lathers and removes all makeup and impurities from the skin, and the cooling mint sensation helps to wake your face up, ready for the day! It’s super gentle and calming, so great for those with dry and sensitive skin
Manchester
Amazing if you have oily skin or spot prone skin, the cleanser makes your skin feel so fresh and clean after using it. You can also use this as a mask if you cleanse your face before hand then use this and leave on for 10mins it really helps with any congestion.
sydney
I found that this product was great in refreshing my complexion making me seem more awake, I purchased mine from a beauty counter in David Jones, the people where very helpful. I love simple, straight to the point packaging and it was great for every now and then use.
When the spring/summer hits and my face turns into an oil slick this is my GO TO. I mix it with the Daily Micro foliant to save a step, but on hot days this makes me feel better about putting my face on the pillow. It has a very strong sent, but I have come to love it. Make sure you really scrub this one off though. it always sneaks around in my hair line and around my nose. I keep a travel size in my shower and refill it from the pump every so often. It is, for me, very drying so come winter time I switch it out for the Special Cleansing Gel.
Paris
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Audrey F.
So a little review about the Julia R. clay cleanser: I highly recommend it for people with oily skin! The only thing is that it has mint so if you don’t like it don’t buy it. You just feel your skin cooler that’s it but you definitely smell it. And a bottle doesn’t last long. I don’t have an oily skin, just sometimes so that’s ok. —————————————— Concernant le nettoyant à l’argile [user:dermalogicafr] : je le recommande fortement pour les personnes à la peau grasse! Par contre il contient de la menthe qui rafraîchit juste un peu le visage, mais la menthe se sent beaucoup donc si vous n’aimez pas, n’achetez pas! Et comme il faut mettre pas mal de pâte la bouteille ne dure pas longtemps. Je n’ai pas la peau grasse c’est juste pour la zone T donc ça va. —————————————— #dermalogica #cleanser #skincarejunkie #skincare
Manchester, PA
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Saybah J.
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Saybah J.
This is a great product.I purchased it after a spa session.I always feel so good after i use it.After each use my face feels so clean but hydrated.My face feels cool but in a good way.This is my first bottle.It is on the expensive side for a cleanser but it's definitely worth splurging over.
New Hope, PA
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Dina H.
This product is amazing! It is easy to apply, very light weight. You let it harden and then either wash it off with warm water or use a warm wet wash cloth. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and removes dirt and impurities. Has a minty almost feel so my skin feels more awake
trenton
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer F.
This product was suggested by a friend to help rid my skin of the excess oil that I suffer from. After using this product a couple times a week for a month I noticed a huge difference in the amount of oil on my screen....I didn't have to use my blotting sheets as often as before and my skin felt clean.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Gilt
I love this! My skin was breaking out and oily and then I picked up the clay cleanser and it helped so much with clearing up my skin. Might be my favorite oily skin wash. When you put it on and run into your skin, you get a cool tingly feeling, which is nice. Within a few days, my face felt so much better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Northfield, IL
il y a 3 mois
louisville
il y a 3 ans
Desiree J. il y a 2 ans
This company carries a majority of profession products. I am an esthetician and I recommend this product. It is a cleanser that can also be used like a mask. I've noticed significant results after using on myself and my clients. Dermalogica has a wide range of great products that dont have a bunch of extra fluff in them that will harm your skin.
il y a 4 ans
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser - is this any good for sensitive skin?