BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. A skin-perfecting formula that provides deep-cleansing to oily, congested skin.  Water-soluble Kaolin and Green Clays combine with purifying extracts of Sambucus, Ivy and Lemon to remove excess oils and refine the skin s texture.  Anti-inflammatory Cucumber and healing Sage soothe irritation, while refreshing Menthol revitalizes even the most tired skin.  Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer

• I have been looking for a new cleanser to help out with t...2 Answers
  • Is this a One-Two times a week product? Daily product? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this yet? I am always looking for a good ...2 Answers
dermalogica dermal clay cleanser
  • "This is a great facial cleanser! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh without drying it out. I will definitely be repurchasing this product! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin looking for an amazing cleanser!" in 8 reviews
Mili M.
Great clay cleanser for clearing out oils and skin feels healed if irritated from sun exposure or getting over acne flares. I used as a mask and hot toweled dermalogica dermal clay cleanser off. Skin felt healed and smooth. Any roughness was smoothed down. I've also mixed it with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant as well.
Mandy S.
Brooooooooo this is so bomb!!!! When you just need a deeeeeeeeep clean to rid your pores of all of the gunk, makeup and other build up. Made my pores smaller too! I love the cooling sensation. The cleanser is super skin softening. I put the extra cleanser on my hands all over my chest and it’s made my chest look amazing too!
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Great cleanser for acne prone and\or oily skin! When I was younger, I suffered from breakouts and this cleanser changed the game! It's non-foaming and gentle, yet very effective. It has menthol that leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. You can also use it as a mask a few times per week for double-duty oil clearing!
Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
Review for: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 8.4 fl oz more...
I can’t rave about this product enough! I use this everyday, either once or twice, depending on the day. I have redness in my cheek and nose area and the cooling factor in this product, I believe, helps relieve it a bit. It’s a white thick cleanser that almost looks like a mask, but isn’t. I let it soak in a bit to let the cooling factor process on my skin. I use my dermalogica daily microexfoliant immediately after, and it’s a great mixture in my opinion. Overall, I highly recommend this product, and I would purchase over and over again.
Savannah E.
Romulus , MI
Review for: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 8.4 fl oz more...
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ACNE AND CONGESTION PLEASE TRY THIS FACE WASH! I am not kidding, I 100% believe this face wash helped clear up my acne. I’ve been using it for about 5 months consistently. Best face wash I’ve ever used, very cooling and you can feel it deep cleansing your pores.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 16.9 fl oz more...
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. Super gentle but does the job. I use it in the morning time daily. The bottle is giant and lasts forever; I definitely feel that you get your money’s worth! Gets my face clean without a lot of other harsh sulfates like other cleansers out on the market.
Alison D.
Review for: Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser, 8.4 Fluid Ounce more...
I love how this cleanser feels! It’s cooling and refreshing. Recommended for combination to oily skin. A great product for those with troubled/sporadic acneic skin. Not appropriate for dry skin. May not be appropriate for sensitive skin. dermalogica dermal clay cleanser #dermalogica #skincare
PALOMA🕊💄 R.
Review for: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 8.4 fl oz more...
I love this product! From the day I started using it, I started noticing a huge difference on my face right away. I am 9 months pregnant and my skin was very very sensible, I didn’t use makeup like I use to simply bc I didn’t go out for school or anything anymore, but I stared using this and I loved it! My skin was so soft and bright again! ❤️ (I’ve been using this for 2 months now) I always keep it in the shower and use it 3 to 4 times a week.
Jenny B.
Minneapolis
My all time favorite cleanser! I always use this cleanser after removing my makeup with precleanse. It was introduced to me by a friend-
It tingles and cools in your skin and makes it feel SO CLEAN! On top of that, it totally removes and sucks out all of that excess oil. The huge bottle will last you over 6 months. It's an up-front investment but my skin has never looked better than it does with this stuff!
Monse L.
Review for: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, 8.4 fl oz more...
This face wash was a game changer for me! It is honestly the best face wash I’ve ever used. It has saved my skin. It gives this nice cooling feeling, even a bit after it’s been washed off, and my face feels so clean. I have sensitive skin and this has been so great. I must say, it’s a bit pricey but I’m willing to pay it because it is so worth it. I recommend this to anyone with problematic skin.
Jessica H.
Commerce City, CO
Can this be used twice daily, or is it more of a mask type product?
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Has anyone used this yet? I am always looking for a good mask. Do y'all recommend this one?
Alex K.
I have been looking for a new cleanser to help out with the minor breakouts I've been getting. I've always had oily and acne prone skin which is pretty under control now, but lately I have been experiencing a few breakouts and I think it's time to change my routine up. Some of the reviews I've read say that it's excellent for oily skin. My only concern is that it will be over-drying for me right now as it is winter where I live. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Mirza Faith W.
Spring, TX
Is this a One-Two times a week product? Daily product?
Katherine D.
dermalogica dermal clay cleanser - is this any good for sensitive skin?