Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer 35 Doses uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for all skin conditions. Instantly resurface, smooth and brighten skin with this daily, leave-on exfoliating. Each precisely-measured application of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and enzymes to smooth the skin, helping to reduce she signs of premature aging without irritation or redness. A brightening complex of Japanese Unshiu Citrus and Rice Extract helps to even skin tone. Soothing Rooibos and Green teas, combined with Hyaluronic Acid and Eelgrass, help skin to retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine dryness lines. Use daily between professional skin care visits for dramatic smoothing results. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. see more...

. ..
Crandall, TX
Great skin treatment for the areas that your want to treat and it's very great to use
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
Yes yes and YES! I love how this works on my skin! It's pricey but to me worth it
Jak M.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
So. First of all, I love exfoliating. It makes such a huge difference to your skin and how makeup looks on it. I have been a fan of Daily Microfolient for years but was recommended this a while ago as my skin is really dry and I also have some scarring left over from spots years ago. It's basically an intense version of the microfolient but applied completely differently. It comes in a tub with little exfoliating finger pads all wrapped individually. You just unwrap, pop it on your finger and work across your skin in little circular movements. You don't have to rinse it off after so it's easy and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. I've recommended it to so many people and everyone has loved it. Slightly on the pricier side but in my opinion, well worth it.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Leah K.
This product is absolutely brilliant! It's so effective but so gentle on the skin! I never found an exfoliator that left my skin feeling so smooth and nourished! A little expensive but definitely worth it! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Robyn T.
These are the best. Makes my skin feel so good after each ‘resurface’! The individual packages are so convenient and great to travel or throw in your bag. It does the job that many harsher exfoliators do, but don’t feel rough or harsh on my skin.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
esta crema facial es muy recomendable para cualquier tipo de piel ademas de que hidrata nuestro rosto la suaviza pues contiene varios exfoliantes que con cada aplicacion ayuda a suavisar mucho mas nuestra piel
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
I love the individual dose packages. There is a very fine micro sand type texture to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Definitely worth the price. I have bene using and re purchasing this product for years.
Susan S.
These worked but they stung my skin, they are a rough little pad soaked in a treatment solution. I will not purchase as they really did not feel pleasant.
Eimy E.
Es muy buena me encanta la recomiendo al 100%. Me a ayudado a mejorar mi cuidado de la piel, gracias a este producto puedo tenergía una piel más radiante.