Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer 35 Doses uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for all skin conditions. Instantly resurface, smooth and brighten skin with this daily, leave-on exfoliating. Each precisely-measured application of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and enzymes to smooth the skin, helping to reduce she signs of premature aging without irritation or redness. A brightening complex of Japanese Unshiu Citrus and Rice Extract helps to even skin tone. Soothing Rooibos and Green teas, combined with Hyaluronic Acid and Eelgrass, help skin to retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine dryness lines. Use daily between professional skin care visits for dramatic smoothing results. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Marie S.
I have sensitive skin and this product was too harsh for me. I like Dermalogicas other products, but I won't be buying this one again
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Great for skin care. Leaves face feel refreshed and hydrated and not feeling like their is a film over the face. Highly recommend.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park, FL
LOVE this product, leaves my skin feeling so refreshed/. The price is a little high, but worth it to keep my skin beautiful.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
I personally love this product it works so great for me!!! It has a really nice packaging and I ordered mine online!!!
बेथानी स.
Oh my God! This is just like going to the spa to get your skin resurfaced at a fraction of the price and less hassle!
Sky
Amazing amazing amazing! This product is something you would hope everyone would get if they wanted amazing skin
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I am a huge fan of dermalogica. I love this product. Its like a fountain of youth. Makes my skin look great.
Karlee C.
Syracuse, UT
This is a gentle exfoliater that works well on your face. I also use it on the bumps on the back of my arm.
Lisandra V.
I love thks Moisturizer. After using it is feel my skin super clean and soft. Definitely recommend it
Iva G.
This was OK Dermatologica resurfacer product. I wasn't too imprsed with any Dermatologica product