Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer 35 Doses uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for all skin conditions. Instantly resurface, smooth and brighten skin with this daily, leave-on exfoliating. Each precisely-measured application of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and enzymes to smooth the skin, helping to reduce she signs of premature aging without irritation or redness. A brightening complex of Japanese Unshiu Citrus and Rice Extract helps to even skin tone. Soothing Rooibos and Green teas, combined with Hyaluronic Acid and Eelgrass, help skin to retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine dryness lines. Use daily between professional skin care visits for dramatic smoothing results. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. see more...

Makeup M.
This has to be one of my favorite and most versatile exfoliant not only can it be used for nearly all skin types but you see results without having to use it everyday. This exfoliant comes on a buffer pad and is a leave on treatment that can be used daily for people who have tougher dryer skin or can be used infrequently from weekly to either bi-weekly for us sensitive skin people but we can see the difference still.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I just bought this and I am really loving it so far.  It is not gritty and at all and I really feel it is better for my skin and less irritating but still effective.  My moisturizer seems to go on better after using this and I love the way my skin feels.  It's totally convenient to use too - you just open the individual packet and slip the gauzy material over your finger tip and wipe away the old dead skin.  It doesn't get easier than that!
Dzheyn M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used this product for the first time for about 2 and a half weeks and didn't see very much of a difference. The company claimed that it would help with fine lines, reduce white heads and irritation.  It was $70 for 35 pouches, and while it did brighten my skin in the dull areas (Undereyes, around mouth ) I didn't see a difference in acne or irritation. However, for me having very sensitive and acne prone skin, I'm glad the product didn't irritate it.
Karla I.
This product speaks for itself but it's really amazing once you try it! I love it and I use it every week as part of my skin care regimen,and I refuse to share๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ I have some backup too just in case I run out๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love this product and if you try it you will too๐Ÿ’‹
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I love it, and so easy to use! I can see these will be a spurge for trips and traveling! Easy to use, just stick your finger in and use it in a circular motion on your face, neck and upper chest area!
Alaa H.
the best exfoliant resurfacer treatment i have ever used,  whenever i use it i wake up with such an amazing GLOWY FLAWLESS skin! the next morning my skin looks healthy and plump and well hydrated after just one dose i don't even have to use it daily!! a bit expensive but totally worth it!
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I wish I had an unlimited supply of these because WOW! They are an amazing way to slough off the dead skin, and afterwards my skin looked so much brighter! I also found that these work really well on trouble areas with in-grown hairs! I seriously can't say enough good stuff about this. Go buy it!!ย
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
I cannot say enough about these. They are absolutely a splurge for me, but one that is totally worth it. I use these at night and my skin feels amazing by morning. Hack: use one side, put it in a bag, and use the other side the next night. More bang for your buck! Love these!!!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!ย
Erica D.
Houston
I love this product so much! It's very good. It leaves your skin feeling better, lighter in weight, and refreshed, just use a moisturizer after. I think I'd recommend this to anyone. It works well.