Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer uploaded by Deven L.Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Daily, leave-on exfoliating treatment to brighten and tone all skin conditions. Each precisely-measured, leave-on dose contains one application of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and enzymes to smooth the skin, helping to reduce the signs of premature aging without irritation or redness.

Mitali P.
Westport
When I was in cosmetology school and learned about skincare, I learned that the skin repairs at night.  I think we should make a full benefit of that knowing our skin is repairing mostly at night when we get our sleep.  In my daily night routine I actually use daily resurfacer instead of night moisturizer.  This product is stronger than a night moisturizer I believe when it comes to repairing the skin.  The next morning when I was my face, I literally have a glowing face! It amazing what this product can do to your skin. It also makes the skin surface feel smoother.  After few weeks of application, you can tell a difference in your skin as it starts feeling like baby skin!
Makeup M.
This has to be one of my favorite and most versatile exfoliant not only can it be used for nearly all skin types but you see results without having to use it everyday. This exfoliant comes on a buffer pad and is a leave on treatment that can be used daily for people who have tougher dryer skin or can be used infrequently from weekly to either bi-weekly for us sensitive skin people but we can see the difference still.
Lynne m.
Harrisburg, PA
I got a sample of this from ULTA recently and gave it a try when I found my skin drying out and flaking in patches because the weather won't make up it's mind. Gentle and took care of exfoliating the dry skin to help my moisturizer work better. It's a powder that you mix with a little water into a paste. Not harshly abrasive.
Nicole K.
Minnesota
I am obsessed with this exfoliant! It comes in individual finger mits and is both a physical and chemical exfoliant, it's amazing to smooth and brighten the skin!
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
I absolutely love this stuff! It's a great Daily exfoliator and to make things even better they are individually packaged to travel with. Using this every day makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated and it helps get rid of all of the dead skin and impurities on your face
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I just bought this and I am really loving it so far.  It is not gritty and at all and I really feel it is better for my skin and less irritating but still effective.  My moisturizer seems to go on better after using this and I love the way my skin feels.  It's totally convenient to use too - you just open the individual packet and slip the gauzy material over your finger tip and wipe away the old dead skin.  It doesn't get easier than that!
Dzheyn M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used this product for the first time for about 2 and a half weeks and didn't see very much of a difference. The company claimed that it would help with fine lines, reduce white heads and irritation.  It was $70 for 35 pouches, and while it did brighten my skin in the dull areas (Undereyes, around mouth ) I didn't see a difference in acne or irritation. However, for me having very sensitive and acne prone skin, I'm glad the product didn't irritate it.
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
I love the daily resurfacer, it’s so easy and quick! It’s a leave-on chemical exfoliant, so you just put it on with a cotton pad and leave it, you don’t have to worry about scrubbing it or taking it off. It’s also great if you have thicker skin, more mature skin, or some deep down acne texture that you need to bring to the surface. I use this on myself and my clients all the time!
Alaa H.
the best exfoliant resurfacer treatment i have ever used,  whenever i use it i wake up with such an amazing GLOWY FLAWLESS skin! the next morning my skin looks healthy and plump and well hydrated after just one dose i don't even have to use it daily!! a bit expensive but totally worth it!
JoJo D.
Montclair, VA
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer should be part of everyone's daily skincare routine. It's textured enough to get the dullness and dead skin off of your face, but gentle enough to use every day. My skin's appearance has improved over time since using this product and many others from Dermalogica.