BY DERMALOGICA

• I want to try this brand so badly, I’ve always tried to t...1 Answers
  • Dermalogica vs Bioelements. Which is better and what are ...1 Answers
  • Who has had this and loves the results!?:)1 Answers
Reviews (2025)
  • "Previous exfoliators either leave my face dry and irritated, or don't do anything for me at all. I just started using this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. " in 142 reviews
Kelsey F.
My skin is so soft and clear after using this! I have sensitive skin but it's gentle enough to exfoliate without being harsh. On the pricey side but so worth for my skin to be in such great condition. I would buy this product again. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Britani B.
Avondale
I was given a sample of @dermalogica #DailyMicrofoliant by a friend to try out. It’s a rice based powder that has such things as Grapefruit, Bearberry, Green Tea, & oatmeal—all things that I love to help calm, refresh as well as clear the skin!

I use a little scrubby because I don’t have a mechanical cleanser; it’s simple to just apply a small portion of powder to my palm with 3-4 drops of water. Apply to my face then, using my scrubby I work GENTLY from forehead to chest in a circular motions, being sure to get all the problem areas. I also frequently reapply water to my scrubby. Afterwards I wash off with cool water. A bit of redness is to be expected.

I have super sensitive combination skin and have no trouble with this. There’s no burning or stinging, it doesn’t dry my skin out. It’s great for day or night, but suggest that you only use it for one or the other then follow up with your routine.

If you’re interested in getting you’re hands on @Dermalogica #DailyMicroFoilant you can purchase it on their website or on @ultabeauty website for $15 in their travel size or $57 in the full-size, plus whatever taxes and shipping fees. 🙂
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite products I have sensitive dehydrated skin and this has definitely hanged my skin care game.
Is effective, I have been using this for like 5 months , I will definitely buy it again. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant #contest #soundsleepcocoon @influester @dermalogica
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
This product makes my skin feel amazingly and super cleaner it looks like ashes with the texture of baby salt almost in your hands that's the only way I can describe it and you sprinkle it on your hand and turn it into a paste and it takes all the dirt and oil off and out of your pores it's usually $18 for the small size I got mine for $9 on the 21 days of Ulta and I would definitely repurchase this
Sarah J.
San Jose, CA
Best daily exfoliating product! I use it mixed with my special cleansing gel and the two are the best together! I've been using this for a couple months now and love how it leaves my skin feeling! I highly recommend for those with oily combo skin!
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
I love to use this every once in a while when I’m feeling like switching up my exfoliant. The rice powder lathers into a super gentle paste that feels great on the skin. I use this after washing my face, and my skin is flake free and smooth afterwards. I love how this exfoliant isn’t harsh at all! I think any skin type can benefit from this awesome magic powder! The only negative is that you have to be careful when pouring it in you hand, a bunch can come out and you don’t really need more than a Nickel size amount. Overall, love this!
Ria B.
The first time I got to use this product was when I got samples of it while shopping for other skin care.. honestly I think it's an " Okay" product.. nothing too great
Yess it definitely smooths your skin and removes the dead skin , but there are honestly better products in the market than this.. if you get it during sale then it's fine
I would rate it 2.5-3 /5 not much
This is one of my holy grail products. I love it! I received a sample of this and then purchased the full size. You use such a small amount that it lasts for ages so it’s good value. The powder turns to a gently exfoliating paste. I use this every morning after cleansing. My skin is left soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Would definitely recommend.
Carmen R.
If you are looking for an amazing exfoliant this would be it ! You can either mix it with a face cleanser or use it by itself. It makes your skin very smooth and really does exfoliate your skin. No harmful products in any of these products !
⚪️Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Our unique Skin Brightening Complex helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-soothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis. Not recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products.
⚪️benefits
* Removes dulling surface debris and evens skin tone.
* Reveals brighter, smoother skin.
* Gentle enough for daily use.
👉how to use
Dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly.
Jeri S.
United States
I really like this product. You can use it daily and it just smooths your skin after one use. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was because its pricey. So I choose not to use it daily but I do love the way it makes my skin feel.
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?

Walmart