BY DERMALOGICA #43 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter.

• I want to try this brand so badly, I’ve always tried to t...1 Answers
  • Dermalogica vs Bioelements. Which is better and what are ...1 Answers
  • Who has had this and loves the results!?:)1 Answers
Reviews (1997)
  • "Previous exfoliators either leave my face dry and irritated, or don't do anything for me at all. I just started using this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. " in 142 reviews
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I started using dermalogica microfoliant after having it recommended during a facial. Unfortunately I found it to be much to harsh for my skin. For me the product was very irritating.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This exfoliating powder works pretty well, and all you need is a bit of water to create a paste. I used it the first time, and will definitely be purchasing again when I can. I would more likely buy if if it's on sale. It's not drying, but still cleanses well.
Teyris K.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this exfoliator!! It is a little pricey but this container will last you forever! It’s has a very light, pleasant smell and it feels amazing. It’s not overly harsh or abrasive but it gets the job done. I will continue to purchase this product again and again!!
Elizabeth V.
Wichita Falls
A MUST HAVE...This product gets rid of old skin cells and rejuvenates the new skin cells. Your skin will feel clean and glowing.
Jacqueline B.
Yuma, AZ
This product works well and absolutely leaves my skin feeling smooth after use.  I didn't realize it was a powder before I ordered it so that was a bit surprising and disappointing at first, however, it smoothes right on and all the gritty powder goes away within seconds to feel just like a cleanser.
Salina S.
Vancouver, BC
Very unique product! It comes out as a dry powder and I sprinkle it onto my wet hands then smear it on my wet face. It turns into a gentle paste and I rub it around. I use regularly and always feel so soft after!
Amy D.
Morgantown
BEST exfoliant EVER. It leaves my skin feeling clean without any residue. The little bottle lasted me month so while it is a little pricey, I think it's worth every penny. Very, very effective. I hope they never change the formula. Great product!
αмαи∂α ℓ.
Peoria, AZ
I have a good amount of there products I try lil recommend it’s not harsh on the face you just want to remember to moisturize after and not to exfoliate “within 24hrs later
Alyssa M.
Huntington, WV
Love this product! Very light weight. Full coverage. Doesn’t cake up and crack. Long lasting. Pleasant smell. Decently priced. I would recommend this to a friend. 💖💖💖💖💖
Leah C.
Temecula, CA
I love the way this makes my skin feel, a daily exfoliant that doesn't strip it down and leaves is so soft and smooth.
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?

back