BY DERMALOGICA #43 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter.

• I want to try this brand so badly, I’ve always tried to t...1 Answers
  • Dermalogica vs Bioelements. Which is better and what are ...1 Answers
  • Who has had this and loves the results!?:)1 Answers
Reviews (1997)
  • "Previous exfoliators either leave my face dry and irritated, or don't do anything for me at all. I just started using this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. " in 142 reviews
Carrie G.
Bishan, Singapore
I've used a few demalogica products in the past and it irritated my skin... I thought I would still give this a shot as so many people rave about it but once again it irritated my skin :( lucky I purchased the mini travel size this time around :(
Britani D.
Saw this product all over YouTube and bought into the hype because literally everyone loved it. I introduced it into my routine slowly . The minute I used it I woke up the next morning with tiny bumps all over my face. At first I thought I was just purging but then I continued using and those bumps became itchy and red. I discontinued use and took Benadryl the bumps went away after a few days. I must be allergic to one of the ingredients used in this product.
Caitlin B.
So i got this one sale at Ulta when it was $27 during their beauty steals. I had so many points that I actually got 2 for $7.00 so of course I was THRILLED. I don’t have sensitive skin but this broke me out as well as my sister. I know sometimes people say you should continue to try it but my face never breaks out unless it’s during my cycle.
Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
I don't love this brand. I don't love this product. I wouldn't recommend. Does nothing good for your skin. Being an aesthetician makes a huge difference, on wether you see a product really make a difference. This is a no from me.
Genevieve B.
New York , NY
Not a fan of dermalogica. It burns my skin, flairs up my eczema and gives me pimples. Definitely won’t buy or use this product again. Very harsh on skin.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
I got stopped by sales lady in Westfield around a 2 years ago and she asked me my skin type and everything and then recommended daily exfoliant and told me to mix little bit with water.tried and soon after one use I felt my skin was dry than usual and started getting break out after couple of uses. Took it and back them refused to refund asked them to keep it as it gave me worse skin allergy ever.
Holly P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I couldn't get past the smell of this product.  It smells like rotting garbage.  A big turn off for me!  I'm not sure if it works or not because I had to discontinue using it.
Felipe S.
8421 Devonshire Ct Apt G Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this product. I was expecting more from this daily product but have not seen any results from using it 3 months!
hoor k.
brescia
Not so good , excpected something good but i think it's not that good as i wish .
So dissapointed with this product.
Kayla I.
definitely hate. made my slin break out and it was so sticky. definitely dont recommend and would not repurchase
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?

back