BY DERMALOGICA #16 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter.

• I want to try this brand so badly, I’ve always tried to t...1 Answers
  • Dermalogica vs Bioelements. Which is better and what are ...1 Answers
  • Who has had this and loves the results!?:)1 Answers
Reviews (1936)
  • "Previous exfoliators either leave my face dry and irritated, or don't do anything for me at all. I just started using this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. " in 142 reviews
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased TWO of these during ULTAs 21 days of beauty 👌🏻 it’s super gentle on the skin but packs a punch with exfoliation
Good buy for the sale, I would purchase at full price still
The only thing I don’t like is the packaging, it’s super boring
Brooke M.
Bryant
I use this three times a week on my sensitive skin! I use a ton of moisturizer, but the top layer of my skin stays dry (AC, long commute with recirculated air). My skin soaks in the moisture so my aesthetician recommended exfoliating more. Definitely stocking up on this one!
Alicia J G.
As a professional cosmetologist Been using this for years!! It is my go to when skin is looking full. Even with my super sensitive skin can use daily and it doesn’t bother my husbands eczema and sensitive skin! Love this Product ❤️
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I use this a couple times a week mixed in with my dermal clay cleanser! It’s great at helping exfoliate away any dead skin and helps a lot with my old acne scars. Very gentle and the bottle has quite a bit of product to last a while!
Kara B.
Palm Coast, FL
I was recommended the dermalogica products from a beauty group, and these products are worth all their costs. I bought seven items on my first purchase! I have oily acne prone skin and I love this one. My cystic acne has been significantly reduced by using their products!
Tessa E.
Harrisonville, MO
Best exfoliant by far. So it comes in a powder form that you mix with water to make your desired exfoliant. SOOO what I think is my favorite part about this product is you can make this exfoliant as beaded as you want... if you want more or a beady, abrasive feel add less water if you want more of a gentle, less abrasive exfoliant add a lot of water so it will great less beads. Also they have an exfoliant in the age smart line that is exactly like this but just anti-aging additives in it!
Skye B.
Ellsworth, ME
The dermilogica mico exfoliant is really good and makes my face really soft I expected it to exfoliate my face n it did i dont really like the smell of it kinda smells like a diaper.. (clean) i would definitely like it to smell better but besides that i loved it
Jessica M.
pocono summit
I’ve been using dermologica for 5 yrs. I am a cosmetologist and use it on my clients. This has changed my life and my skin. Using the daily micro exfoliant has definitely improved my skin. My skin feels so clean after every use.
Tambria B.
Menifee, CA
Absolutely amazing! It made my skin so smooth. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and gives great results. I have used this product many time and every time it’s just as good as the first! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Ginny D.
This is hands down the most incredible exfoliant I have ever used! It makes my skin so smooth without being too harsh like other exfoliants can be! It’s literally gentle enough for me to use every single morning! It doesn’t have much of a scent, and it comes out in powder form. You just add some water and use it to cleanse your face! If you want the perfect canvas to start your makeup, this stuff is the answer! And it may seem a little expensive, but a tiny bit goes a long way!
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?