BY DERMALOGICA

Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter.

• I want to try this brand so badly, I’ve always tried to t...1 Answers
  • Dermalogica vs Bioelements. Which is better and what are ...1 Answers
  • Who has had this and loves the results!?:)1 Answers
Reviews (2055)
  • "Previous exfoliators either leave my face dry and irritated, or don't do anything for me at all. I just started using this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. " in 142 reviews
Kaytie 💋.
Raleigh, NC
Messy to work with but gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I just wish it wasn't so messy to work with since it's a powder that must be mixed with water and then applied to the face.
αмαи∂α ℓ.
Peoria, AZ
I have a good amount of there products I try lil recommend it’s not harsh on the face you just want to remember to moisturize after and not to exfoliate “within 24hrs later
Emilie B.
Harpers Ferry
Excellent face scrub that was gentle enough to use multiple times per week. I loved how it wasn’t overly smelly and lasted for a great amount of time. Definitely worth the money!
Sarah L.
Scranton
I absolutely love this product. It makes your skin feel baby soft after using it. Your skin just feels so clean and smooth, but it’s not too harsh either. It just makes your skin feel cleaned out and soft.
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
I love this product. To use, you need to put a bit of the powder in your hand and add a few drops of water to make a paste. The paste is not too abrasive but definitely gets the job done. Your face is left soft. I also believe the formula is extremely gentle, so it could be used on sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend.
Arianna R.
Corte Madera, CA
This is my daily go to! This is for second cleanse. I received and used this in beauty school and i never stopped purchasing this after getting it in my kit ! It was a favorite of my clients and a necessity in My routine!! It’s price point is pretty high for the average person but it will last a long time you definitely don’t need much and it’s worth it. Bow down to THE exfoliator.
Beth B.
Dana Point, CA
Love this it's like a powder that you get a little bit wet between your fingers and then you smooth it throughout your face and it takes like a scrub Brush and Clean your face
Kiona P.
Lenhartsville
This is a great everyday exfoliant for the face. It is not too harsh and doesn’t hurt the skin yet it removes the dead skin cells on the face as well as any residual makeup. The only thing I wish was that it was a little easier to apply to the face because it can get a little messy. I use this in the shower to avoid the mess.
Bailey N.
Bemidji
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this stuff paired with the rodan and fields unblemish cleanser to give it an exfoliating feel. You can add it to any topical facial cleanser to turn it into an exfoliant. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin and is different than any other skincare product i’ve ever seen. It’s almost like baking soda but not as fine. If you haven’t tried this, you definitely should!
Lora R.
Plymouth
I love this daily exfoliant.  It is so gentle, which is important for my dry sensitive skin.  I am currently using a retin A, and feel like this is great for removing flakiness in the morning.  I feel like it is expensive, so if you are on the fence about it, pick up a travel size for around $15.
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Alyssa C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?

Dermalogica