Alyssa C.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!

Stephanie Q.
Stephanie Q.
10 months ago
After you wash your face, try splashing cold water over it to close your pores. Helps avoid getting product trapped inside them. I love the Dermalogica Skin perfect primer over the Hydroblur. minimizes pores and works well under any makeup.
becky m.
becky m.
kitchener, OK
1 year, 1 month ago
I would suggest dermalogica hydroblur primer!! just as a quick fix, before you wear make up
Jana H.
Jana H.
1 year, 9 months ago
I would try clearing mattifier for day and overnight clearing gel at night if you have large pores and very oily skin. Daily micro is a good maintenance product for virtually anyones routine.
Codey O.
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
2 years, 2 months ago
Definitely exfoliate every week and make sure you clean your face EVERY day! A Clarisonic is fantastic or, what I do, is steam my face every day after taking my makeup off. Your pores will become less visible and there will be less buildup in them. Until then, I would try the POREfessional from Benefit to help disguise the pores.
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
2 years, 2 months ago
This product is a really good for exfoliation and that will help make your pores smaller. Everyone has the same size pores it just depends on how much dirt is built up in them and this product will gently exfoliate without drying out your skin. Hope I helped!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I heard good thing about the La Base Pro Pore Eraser you should give it a try
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
It is actually impossible to shrink your pores, but it is important to keep the gunk out of them so they don't clog and appear more prominent. This is a good exfoliant for that purpose.