Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (Salon Size) 170g/6oz uploaded by Jin C.Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (Salon Size) 170g/6oz uploaded by Dora J C.Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (Salon Size) 170g/6oz uploaded by Dora J C.

BY DERMALOGICA #74 in Anti-Aging

A gentle exfoliating daily facial scrub Contains bearberry aspergillis & grapefruit to balance skin pigmentation Together with rice bran & rice extracts to regulate melanin production Instantly eases away dead surface cells & impurities Leaves skin looking marvelously bright & more radiant Suitable for all skin types see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rosemary C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I bought some of this at Ulta a few months ago, and it's just amazing. My skin is extremely sensitive so most exfoliants just irritate it, but not this one! After using it my skin is extremely smooth, and bright. Although it says it's safe for daily use, I would recommend using only once or maybe twice a week, especially if you have sensitive skin, as to not overdo it. I bought the travel size, which was a great deal at $16, and 2 months later I still have more than half of the bottle left. The only con is that it can be a little messy, but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I was lucky enough to have extensive training in Dermalogica and have been able to use nearly their entire line. This is hands down one of my favorite must have Dermalogica products. It can be a little tricky to learn when you first start using it since its a powder. You simply put about a teaspoon in the palm of your hand and add drops of water until you get creamy consistency. It's such an effective, oil absorbing scrub that you can use daily or as needed.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This stuff is killer. I can't stress it enough! The important thing about finding the right exfoliant is using one that isn't too aggressive, causing micro tears in the skin. This is effective, yet gentle enough to not increase signs of aging. If you use it too frequently, it could cause drying, but it all depends on your skin type. Even using it once a week can make a huge difference in the vibrancy of your skin. LOVE!
Sarah A.
Philadelphia , PA
I work in a spa that sells a number of different lines, but nothing has ever worked quite as well as this microfoliant. It is a little off-putting at first as it is a dry powder-- you sprinkle some into your hands, mix with water, and tada! You have a beautiful exfoliant. I like to use it after I take off my makeup at night to make sure that I've gotten everything and nothing is just sitting in my pores overnight.
Maddy C.
This is going to get the job done. I did purchase the little size from ulta because I am not licensed to buy the big salon size. If you have oily skin and your face is not getting rid of that top layer of dead skin, this will do it. It is EXTREMELY intense when you have dry skin, but it works. If you have a great toner and a great moisturizer you have nothing to worry about.
Laura N.
Littleton, CO
My go to ! I spend ridiculous amounts of money on beauty products and skin care products and Dermalogica is one that is worth every single penny . The daily microfoliant lasts a very long time since you only use a small amount each use . It makes your skin feel refreshed and so smooth ! I use it mostly on my face but if I want a whole body smooth it works fantastic !
Brenda H.
Roseville, CA
I really love this product! It help take the fuzzy feeling from dry skin off my face. I use every time in the shower. I leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. Never dry or stripped. It does cost more then what you can find the the store,but it is well worth it and I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to others.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
This is my cleanser. I use it every day. I have to have daily exfoliation because of my eczema. So I need something that is gentle and won't dry out my already dry skin. This is perfect. It doesn't irritate me either. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because of the ingredients. I do wish they were better and all natural organic.
Heather A.
This is one of my favorite products to use as an exfoliant. This exfoliant is extremely gentle (not abrasive), smells amazing, and is very effective - leaving the skin feeling smooth, looking radiant, and smelling great. It is very gentle, great for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Katie H.
New Lenox, IL
Microfoliant is almost a grainy powder that you shake into your hands and add water. SO gentle that I can use it everyday without any irritation whatsoever. It exfoliates just enough and allows your products that you use afterwards to work even better. Definitely recommend!
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
Can you purchase this size if you are not a professional?