BY DERMALOGICA

A gentle exfoliating daily facial scrub Contains bearberry, aspergillis & grapefruit to balance skin pigmentation Together with rice bran & rice extracts to regulate melanin production Instantly eases away dead surface cells & impurities Leaves skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda Tini M.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product on a whim, because I have an issue with dry skin that my skin doesn't eliminate on it's own. My skin is efficiently hydrated but will appear 'dry'.  I began using a Dermalogica facial lotion ( reviewed separately) but was still concerned with my skin's appearance.  I returned to Ulta to express my concerns and seek additional advice, and this product was suggested to me.  This microfoliant is SO different from anything I've ever used!  You rinse/prime/wet your face and then pour the microfoliant powder into your hand, using a bit of water to work it into a lather.  Once it is fully lathered, you apply it to your face.  I was advised to FULLY foam the powder, and not leave it gritty when applying it to your face.  I'm guilty of leaving it a bit gritty when my face it particularly flakey-looking and I want to FEEL the exfoliation.  That's possibly one of my favorite features... That I can choose the level of exfoliation I feel.  I then immediately rinse and use my Dermalogica facial lotion .  Loving this combination and what it does to smooth and hydrate my skin.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ALL Dermalogica products, including this Daily Microfoliant!   The grains are very, very small and does not rip open the skin, as other scrubs can do.  It leaves my face feeling very smooth and looks a bit brighter with each time I use it.  I definitely recommend if your looking for a gentle face scrub.  It works great at cleaning out the pores and preventing and getting rid of blackheads and pimples...
Brittany L.
Verona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed! I had gone and got a facial done at ulta and they had recommended me this product. I use it twice a week and I see a difference. I have a lot of acne scaring and by using this product I have seen a significant change in the pigmentation of the scars. The only con I'd have for this product is that ok not a big fan of the smell, but honestly it works wonders and I can get past the smell because it makes my skin look amazing. I actually feel comfortable walking out of the house without makeup on thanks to this product!
Madeleine F.
san antonio, TX
When I first bought this I didn’t know it was a powder, but I ended up loving it! You just need a little bit to mix with some water to form a paste and right after I used it I swear my face has never been softer! This really exfoliated without being too harsh on my sensitive skin!
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this but in a bigger size. I started using this when a friend recommended it to me when my acne was severe. In the time span of a month I definitely saw progress towards clear skin! I've been through so many acne facial cleansers but this is absolutely my all time favorite!
Jennifer S.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty good & can be added to any cleanser you already use to transform into an exfoliating product. The grit is fine & therefore effective. One container would last quite a while, especially as I do not use this daily. Great job, Dermatologica!
ale 🌙.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works. However, I always feel like a lot of product goes to waste while using it. I bought mine at Ulta. I like the product, but I’m not sure the price is worth it. I think there are products out there just as effective at a lesser cost.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i teally like this product a lot! it makes my face SO smooth and is a great exfoliant but doesnt irritate my skin at all. the only drawback id say is that it doesnt smell great. it smells bland like infant rice cereal LOL. but it does the job!
Kathleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good! I use this as a sort of exfoliated but it brightens and softens my skin. Super easy to use, powder form you mix with water in your hands and gently apply all over face. Instantly feel results after rinsing it off
Kelly G.
Oakley
This product is a great exfoliant.  It comes in a powder form which turns to a scrub when water is added.  My face feels very smooth after use but it doesn't feel so harsh that I can't use is a few times a week.