BY DERMALOGICA

Instantly leave skin noticeably smoother and brighter with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant a unique rice-based enzyme powder that microfoliates dulling debris. Ideal for all skin conditions it contains no artificial fragrance or colour. A unique powder that activates upon contact with water Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant releases papain salicylic acid and rice enzymes that micro-exfoliate leaving skin smoother and brighter. Formulated with a skin brightening complex of aspergillus grapefruit and liquorice that help to balance uneven skin pigmentation Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant also uses a super smoothing blend of green tea ginkgo and colloidal oatmeal that helps calm skin leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Directions of use: Dispense half a teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to face in circular motions avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Multi-Active Toner or Soothing Protection Spray and your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser. see more...

• Does this exfoliat help with acne spots? Has anyone tried it for ...2 Answers
  • Does this help with getting rid of blackheads?3 Answers
  • Hey guys so I love this stuff but it's hard to come by sometimes ...1 Answers
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this in combination with Dermalogica's Medibac skin wash and Active Moist. But what is most important is that once every few weeks I perform a peel of 25% lactic acid on my skin. This is the key to clear skin - exfoliation. But I couldn't handle harsh scrubs and micro-exfoliation only made my sensitive skin worse. Gentle lactic acid peels were my solution. You have to super moisturize the skin after every peel and don't dare use warm water or any other exfoliant for 48 hours afterwards. But once the skin starts to flake off to reveal new skin (about day 3), use Dermalogica's Microexfoliant to help speed up the process (so you don't have to endure the next couple of days with flaky skin). It's super gentle on my post-peel skin and so long as I use cool water, I don't get red or irritated.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is definitely one of the best exfoliants on the market right now. After reading about the product from the manufacturers website, I believe it's a product that could be used almost every day. The grains that are in this product are rounded so that it can't cause any tearing or damage to your skin, which is great for the winter months if you're suffering from dry and peeling skin. It doesn't have a smell to it and is very pleasant and easy to use. Just shake a small amount in your hand, add water to create the consistency that you like and apply it to your face and neck region. This is definitely a product I would recommend if you are looking to try something new as a gentle and or everyday exfoliator.
Dhanvi S.
This is magic in a bottle!!! Seriously when you first see this product and how small the grains and bottle are you are... Well underwhelmed! I wasn't expecting this product to be as great as it was (finished two bottles). What makes this different than others is the size of the micro beads... It's hard to explain bc this is more of a powder substance which turns into foamy scrub substance. Smells a bit like hamster food which is well worth the outcome of your skin if you ask me. My skin looks clear, I noticed an even tone (despite my hyper-pigmentation), looks brighter and tighter! If you can get your hands on this I would highly recommend doing so.
Bianca G.
River Edge, NJ
The HOLY GRAIL of exfoliating products. I started using this when I worked for a spa that sold dermologica products. What I love about this product is that it's a powder that turns into a thicker paste like consistency when mixed with water. It's gentle for all skin types and it REALLY works. I would use this once a day, usually at night, but one could definitely use it morning and night. Not the cheapest product but definitely worth every penny. What's nice too is that you can still use your favorite cleanser before hand and then exfoliate separately with this product after. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
The daily microfoliant is a fine rice powder that you shake into the palm of your hand. You mix it with justa teensy bit of water to create a gritty exfoliant. After just a few minutes of massaging this product into my clean skin it feels as though the product dissipates. At first I didn't like the short life of the exfoliant, but once I learned that this is a chemical exfoliant (unlike a physical exfoliant like Dermalogica's Skin Prep Scrub), I really started to love it.
The daily microfoliant is gentle enough to use every day, which means that I can have bright, lively clean skin every day - THANK YOU!
Lauren B.
Menifee, CA
Dermalogica products are the real deal! I originally purchased after a facials at a local nail salon and started a trial kit. I saw a noticeable difference in skin about 2 to 3 weeks into the routine. The only reason that I don't give this product 5 stars is because I have used other products that make a noticeable difference faster.

This product gives your skin a nice, drier clean that'll other daily cleansers. It softens the skin better than the average cleanser or exfoliator as well.

It is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Daily microfoliant is an amazing multi purpose product! I went to a school that used only dermalogica and this was one of our products that almost anybody could use. You can mix it with water and make a paste like exfoliant or you can pour some into your cleanser to automatically turn it into an exfoliator! I love that you can mix this with whatever cleanser you already use and love...no need to make your skin adjust to a new product! Also a little goes a LONG way. The bottle is expensive but will last forever.
Jessica W.
When I went to school for esthetics Dermalogica was the brand we used. I absolutely fell in love with the daily microfoliant. It's gentle enough to be used every day, which is a huge plus for me because my acne prone skin craves exfoliation. I like to pour about a tablespoon of product into a small bowl, mix with a little water (and sometimes a botanical mixer) and let it set on my face for about 10 minutes. I've since repurchased this and probably always will! It's expensive but so worth it.
Ally B.
Vermilion, OH
I could write a book on this exfoliant! I will start by saying that I have been using this product quite religiously for over two years. It's a rice based powder exfoliant that softens and turns to a paste as you manipulate it. It has AHAs, yet is gentle enough for my dry skin. I have keratosis Pilaris and use this product 2-3 times per week...it makes my skin baby soft! It is a little over $50, but one full size bottle last me over 6 months! Definitely give this exfoliant a try!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I was given this in my esthetics bag along with a bunch of other dermalogica products. This is a good exfoliant to use on anyone. All you have to do is shake out the powder and mix it with water. I tend to let it start to dry on my face and then move it around with water. It's not harsh at all. I do prefer more of a scrubbing exfoliant, but I like to use this one a couple of times a week. There isn't a strong scent to it at all and this bottle with last you FOREVER.
Mara H.
Is this gentle for sensitive skin?
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does this work good
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Has anyone use any Dermalogica to minimize your pores? Thats my biggest problem and I'm trying to find a product that actually minimizes them, not just covers them up!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Is this an all over or just facial areas?
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I have suffered from black heads on my nose and chin for the better part of my life, is this something that would help get rid of them once and for all?