Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Shop Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

[product:wishful-yo-glow-facial-enzyme-scrub-338-oz/-100-ml] How good is wishful scrub? Compare to Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant this is the one currently using but hearing a lot about wishful is it worth a try/ switch?
Is this a good product for sensitive skin?
How do you feel about this product if you’ve used it ?
Start your review of Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant!
Product Highlights
...this product and I'm already so in love with it! It's gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet it exfoliates so well and leaves my skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. It is a powder, but with a little water you can build the consistency that you are most comfortable with. in reviews
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I REALLY like this exfoliant. It’s definitely gentle enough to use every day without stripping your skin of all its natural oils. My face feels clean and polished yet still soft after using this. Don’t like the idea of using it everyday but I will definitely continue to use it occasionally. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Dermalogica #followforfollow
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Tyrone C.
This is a really good physical exfoliating product. I love how just a little bit of water creates a paste and that paste works really well. It is gentle enough to use daily but i dont. The price is a little on the more expensive side but definitely worth every dime. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Leia D.
I've been using this Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator for a few weeks now. I'm 40 with some really old acne scarring and large pores from 2 regretful rounds of Accutane around 2006/2007. I'm hoping for some help with softening and taking off the dead layers. So far this product is exceeding my expectations. My skin feels like it received a good deep cleaning and I can tell the resurfacing efforts are underway because my skin is already looking brighter.  I love that this comes in a powder that you mix with water in your hands to get the consistency you want to use...what an awesome concept! I think it's a really cost effective way to produce this product as well! I generally have sensitive skin, but this formula does not cause any irritation or itching at all (a miracle). This Microfoliant Exfoliator puts all of the St. Ives and other facial "scrubs" I had been using to shame and like I had been rubbing my face with colored sand getting no results. I  am thrilled to see what the results will be in 6 more months. I'm a believer, and so grateful for Dermalogica!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry/dehydrated skin that is showing signs of aging and so I am always a little cautious about trying new cleansers. After thoroughly reading the ingredients of this deluxe size sample I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I glad I did! The powder when added to water creates a paste that feels... active? Alive? Not sure how to convey how effective and fresh it feels using this product. But after only one use it revealed brighter skin and improved my skin’s texture. I will definitely be buying the full sized version of this product. 10/10!!!
Brandy N.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am loving Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Brightening Powder Exfoliant. It comes in a powder form. You just sprinkle some out in your wet hand and make a creamy paste. It makes my face feel super soft and it isn't grainy like some of the other scrubs that I have tried. It is a little more pricey but it will last a while so it is worth it. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Olga A.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Olga A.
This is the gentlest face microfoliant I ever tried. It made my skin feel smooth, soft and very clean after the use. I love that this product formulated without artificial fragnances, colors and is cruelty-free. It did not irritate my skin and is perfect for daily use.
Jessica D.
San Antonio, TX
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Jessica D.
GAME CHANGER! I was recommended this by my esthetician! I had some break outs around my cheeks and mouth area. I wasn’t happy with my skins texture. She instantly told me to give this a shot and WOW. My skin has never been this clear and smooth. ( I guess I never realized that your supposed to be exfoliating!) This is a chemical and physical exfoliant so be sure to leave it on for about 45 seconds as well! It’s 10/10 amazing! I have dry skin and this works for me! Will definitely be a life long purchase 🤍🤌🏻✨
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Julie R.
Love... this daily microfoliant by @dermalogica it helps balance uneven skin tones and exfoliates your skin gentle enough for daily use @bzzagent #buzzagent #dermalogica #skincare #numberone #takecareofyourakin #exfoliate
Heirloom F.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant cleanser! This is my favorite. My boyfriend also started using this for his weekly exfoliating. It is gentle for sensitive skin and effective at the same time. Highly recommend this :))
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Suna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying it and I see what the hype is! It is a rice based powder, so does smell like rice! A little goes a long way, and I just love how it isn’t too harsh of a scrub on the face! Left my skin feeling nice and smooth. Will see after a week if it brightens! So far loving it 🥰

263 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Farha N.
London
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
il y a 3 mois
Melissa S. il y a 2 mois
The daily microfoliant is supposed to be gentle enough to use everyday if you wanted to, but the AHA/BHA peel is a chemical peel meant to be used 2x a week max. I would suggest only using the peel once a week if you wanted to also use the microfoliant! As you said too, on different days.
Diana S.