BY DERMALOGICA

Daily Defense Block SPF 15 - Don't face the day without this multi-tasking daytime lotion. Lightweigt formula helps condition and promotes skin recovery while defending against skin-aging UV rays. Beats dryness and leaves a shine-free finish. Everyday use means healthy, great-looking skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.How it works:UV Smart Booster Technology provides better protection against UV-induced skin damage and aging.Antioxidant Wheat Germ, Grape Seed and Vitamin E help defend against skin aging free radicals.(3.4 oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Daily Defense Block SPF 15 see more...

Dermalogica Daily Defense Block SPF 15
  • "This is the perfect every day sunscreen - 15 SPF so it's not too much coverage, but just enough, and the consistency of the sunscreen isn't too heavy or too light. I typically break out from sunscreen as my skin is sensitive, but haven't had a problem with this kind!" in 3 reviews
Vanessa A.
I love this product. I think it works great for protecting the sun I don't use is in a daily basis because it can be a bit harsh in my skin. I smells like a regular sunscreen. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin just not for everyday use
Victoria C.
Cornville, AZ
Awesome sunscreen. I have acne prone, oily (in t-zone) skin - and I have had no breakouts or irritation when using this product. I put on after face wash in the morning, and it usually lasts throughout the day. Smells okay - but definitely more of a chemically smell than a fragrance. I have tan skin, and would recommend to anyone with similar skin tone.
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
Robin H.
Loyall, KY
This product did very well for what it was supposed to do such as a sub screen. I enjoyed the silky smooth feel of my skin after using the product. I did however not enjoy the oil residue at the end of the day. Over all I will recommend this product to other people.
Beronice M.
Boston, MA
I enjoy using this scrub once in a while. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it once or twice a week depending on how rough my week has been. I recommend this product for people with sensitive skin. I begin using this product because my skin had a rash.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN
Dermalogica is a wonderful product if you need something gentle on the skin. It has never broke me out at all. I have bought this mostly at Walmart. Its a little pricey but you can use the store brand and it works the same. I would recommend this product.
I use the dermalogica daily defense block spf15 on my face to protect from the sun. It works great! it doesn't have the strong smell like other spf 15.
Leitisha J.
Abingdon, MD
Super gentle on my extra sensitive skin. Provides an extra boost to my daily skincare routine. Leaves my skin feeling super refreshed all day.
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Great moisturizer! Makes my skin feel great and oh so smooth! Dermalogica is also something my dermatologist recommended from personal use.
Brenda B.
This is a good daily spf. There's really nothing extra special about it that I've noticed yet but it seems to work well.