BY DERMALOGICA

Daily Defense Block SPF 15 - Don't face the day without this multi-tasking daytime lotion. Lightweigt formula helps condition and promotes skin recovery while defending against skin-aging UV rays. Beats dryness and leaves a shine-free finish. Everyday use means healthy, great-looking skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.How it works:UV Smart Booster Technology provides better protection against UV-induced skin damage and aging.Antioxidant Wheat Germ, Grape Seed and Vitamin E help defend against skin aging free radicals.(3.4 oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Daily Defense Block SPF 15 see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Vanessa A.
I love this product. I think it works great for protecting the sun I don't use is in a daily basis because it can be a bit harsh in my skin. I smells like a regular sunscreen. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin just not for everyday use
Brenda B.
This is a good daily spf. There's really nothing extra special about it that I've noticed yet but it seems to work well.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
This is one of my favorite winter sunscreens. I put it under my primer and it doesn't appear oily.
Leah R.
Scranton, PA
Provides just the right amount of SPF without feeling oily. Doesn't feel like I'm eating a mask when it's on
Maria Isabel E.
I love it I always use a daily defense block dpf, from 15 trough 70 especially for my face.
Kathryn F.
Memphis, TN
Stuff feels great on your skin it also feel good on my legs and my arms I also like the way it feels on my face as well
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
This is the perfect every day sunscreen - 15 SPF so it's not too much coverage, but just enough, and the consistency of the sunscreen isn't too heavy or too light. I typically break out from sunscreen as my skin is sensitive, but haven't had a problem with this kind!
Victoria C.
Cornville, AZ
Awesome sunscreen. I have acne prone, oily (in t-zone) skin - and I have had no breakouts or irritation when using this product. I put on after face wash in the morning, and it usually lasts throughout the day. Smells okay - but definitely more of a chemically smell than a fragrance. I have tan skin, and would recommend to anyone with similar skin tone.
Beronice M.
Boston, MA
I enjoy using this scrub once in a while. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it once or twice a week depending on how rough my week has been. I recommend this product for people with sensitive skin. I begin using this product because my skin had a rash.
Christine A.
This skincare line helped me get rid of my acne and reveal beautiful skin underneath. Very happy with the results!