dermalogica Daily Defense Block-3.4 oz.

A lightweight, multi-benefits daytime hydrator for men Helps condition skin & protect against UV rays Contains extracts of liquorice, wheat germ, grape seed & pure vitamin E Helps resist free radicals & external aggressors Formulated with UV Smart Booster Technology Offers supplemental antioxidant protection Loaded with pear extract to invigorate skin's natural enzymes Counteracts in-grown hairs & soothes follicle congestion Skin appears sleeker & calmer To use: Apply a small amount to face & neck. Use 1 - 2 times per day

Is this a mousturizer?
Start your review of dermalogica Daily Defense Block-3.4 oz.!
Geared toward men, this is a non-greasy formula that lightly hydrates and adds a good layer of SPF. This is they only day time moisturizer I have been able to get my husband, with oily skin, to use. The smell is also light and pleasant.
I love this product and use it daily to keep my skin looking, bright, healthy and happy! I was so pleased to see that it didn't make my skin oils or dry out my skin from the daily use! I would definitely recommend this to any lady looking to improve her skin health
Houston
This works pretty well. Not the best, but it does alright. It's a little thick and takes a long time to dry unless you have really aged, thick and/or extremely dry skin. It is a good product, just wasn't the right type for my skin.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lightweight formula, and does not make my skin feel greasy. It provides great coverage and protects my skin from sun damage. It is a little pricy, but worth it. It is not too harsh on the skin either. I would recommend it to others
Johns Island, SC
I don't like wearing sunscreen but this was a good product. It was fairly gentle and I used it for about a year when my skin was very sensitive to sunlight. I got it from my dermatologist and I repurchase every 4 months.
Williamston, NC
Dermologica daily defense is a bit on the pricy end but it is worth it. It blocks out everything that harms my skin. I don't use it everyday as I have a large array of skin products but this one is my go to for travel. It's easy to use and me and my significant other can both use it because it doesn't smell like any super feminine product.
Palatine, IL
I have finally found the perfect skin product! I have very sensitive skin so I am always looking for something that will keep my skin feeling healthy while keeping it clean and feeling good. This kept my skin clear while being moisturized and light. Will definitely purchase again.
this was a product that I had received as a gift. I wasn't really sure if it would be something that I was into but I found that I liked it very much. The scent was very mild and neutral and it did not leave a sticky or tacky feeling to my face. I'm glad to have tried this product.
este producto me encanto desde que lo use, deja la piel super hidratada, yo lo uso dos veces al día in the tomorrow antes del maquillaje en la tarde después de desmaquillarme, cuando me hablaron de el no creí hasta que un día decidí probarlo y me encanto.
Wilmington, VT
I think dermalogica makes amazing products. This one falls a little short with me because it does feel a bit too oily. I don't have oily skin, it's usually more on the dry side, but this feels a little too thick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...