BY DERMALOGICA

A dual-action exfoliating cleanser that removes dulling surface debris, helping to lift the beard for a closer, cleaner shave. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Maritza M.
Ontario, Ca
Great scrub gentle enough to use multiple times a week if desired! It helps get rid of any dry flaky skin but doesn't leave you skin feeling sensitive or raw after. Leaves skin feeling soft and squeaky clean. It's also not terribly expensive considering it's Dermologica!
Anjali M.
Garfield Hts, OH
This brand in general is just so amazing. This scrub in particular leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft and supple, it helps you forget about the price haha. In all honestly the product is completely worth it, would definitely buy again.
Jamie L.
I liked this a lot for keeping my face feeling fresh and clean! It leaves my face feeling so soft. The smell isn't something I fell in love with, but that's not a requirement for me when it comes to face wash.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
I use this scrub on my skin a few times a week because I have sensitive skin but it is part of my skin care regime; it's almost a must have for me.
Meemie G.
That scrub is amazing!! I always use it in winter since here in canada the winter is pretty rough on my skin..!
Molli H.
Thomson
Dermalogica is such a great skin care company! My face always feels super clean after using this product
Amanda W.
Valdosta
Hate mad my face oil and break out it was worse than it started with do not buy if you have bad skin
Elizabeth T.
Is a brilliant face wash will recommend to all friend never felt so clean and fresh after useibg