BY DERMALOGICA

Dual-action exfoliating cleanser to prep skin for a closer, cleaner shave. A beard-lifting lather containing micro-fine Silica beads helps remove oil and dulling skin cells for clean-looking skin.

She`s N.
I hate that Dermalogica is so expensive because I absolutely love it! It’s pricey but works so well! If I could replace my bathroom cabinet with their entire line I would!
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend since all he was using was basic shave cream and his razor. I love #dermalogica products and wanted him to try them out as well. Unfortunately he still sticks to his regular shaving routine, he did use the save gel and after though and enjoyed it. It was a little bit expensive for what you get, but it is a great starter kit.
Tiffany R.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this because my skin is super acne prone. This else clean everything out. I got into this brand because dermatologists made it so it was an easy decision to buy it
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
I will stick to my original shave routine. This seemed costly for a product that doesn't appear to work any better or differently than using aerosol shaving foam frim the drug store. It also added steps to my routine tha I didn't care to have added. It is not that it worked poorly. It just seemed unnecessary.
Sienna J.
San Jose, CA
Cleanses my skin very well. Makes my skin feel soft and clean. Definitely met my expectations for its use. I bought it at the salon I attend school. It is definitely gentle on my skin. I love it. Would repurchase
Anjali M.
Rootstown, OH
This brand in general is just so amazing. This scrub in particular leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft and supple, it helps you forget about the price haha. In all honestly the product is completely worth it, would definitely buy again.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Jazmin R.
I know this is for men to shave, but I tried out the daily clean scrub on my face just to test it out and it's great! Makes your skin feel super soft and it gets all the dirt and grime off your skin. Highly recommend this product! Both male and female Dermalogica Daily Clean Scrub
Maritza M.
Ontario, CA
Great scrub gentle enough to use multiple times a week if desired! It helps get rid of any dry flaky skin but doesn't leave you skin feeling sensitive or raw after. Leaves skin feeling soft and squeaky clean. It's also not terribly expensive considering it's Dermologica!
Jamie L.
I liked this a lot for keeping my face feeling fresh and clean! It leaves my face feeling so soft. The smell isn't something I fell in love with, but that's not a requirement for me when it comes to face wash.