BY DERMALOGICA

Cover tint spf 20 (medium), 1.3 fluid ounce or 40 ml. Creamy foundation delivers full coverage that lasts. UVA medium protection. Protects against damaging uv rays. Hydrates skin and retains moisture levels to minimize fine lines.

Dermalogica Cover Tint spf20
  • "This product is good if you have sensitive skin and not spend all day in the sun, it gives you a natural glow " in 3 reviews
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Tina S.
By far my favorite skin care line!! Finally I found something that works with my skin and clarsonic brushes.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
This lotion is for your face leaves it moisturized and also has Sun protective and should be used daily
Marly G.
Nashville , GA
I love dermalogica !! The best spf. I use them everyday and will never stop. Great price and quality!
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
Sunscreen is so important! This stuff is amazing. I picked it up at my local Ulta and I'm very happy
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Sophia B.
Lovely tint, and a nice touch of sunscreen. The smell is normally at bay and doesn't bother me.
Kristen I.
I love that this product has a tint. It is also nice to wear under makeup and is not too heavy.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Another dermalogica product, surprise surprise! I love this brand and this product is amazing
Micheladuh
Anaheim, CA
Love it!!!!Great coverage and love that it's not greasy. I would recommend this to everyone