BY DERMALOGICA

Cover tint spf 20 (medium), 1.3 fluid ounce or 40 ml. Creamy foundation delivers full coverage that lasts. UVA medium protection. Protects against damaging uv rays. Hydrates skin and retains moisture levels to minimize fine lines.

Dermalogica Cover Tint spf20
  • "This product is good if you have sensitive skin and not spend all day in the sun, it gives you a natural glow " in 3 reviews
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually got this on accident, thinking it was the sheer tint, but I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage. I didn't feel as if I had thick paste on my face, just a light coverage.
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is a great sunscreen with a tint. I love that my skin is protected and it gives me just enough color to make my skin look amazing and sun kissed.
The packaging very simple, which I love and the price is amazing for the quality of the product.
Sydney G.
I love this lightweight but full coverage foundation. It's just enough tint to even out my skin, but I feel like my skin is protected all day. After 8 hours my skin wasn't oily or shiny, and definitely not sunburned!
Alexandra R.
Hammond, LA
Great sunscreen for people who suffer from acne. It is tinted so you don't have to worry about white spots on our face and allows you to skip make up every now and then. After trying this product i don't think I would ever switch back to drug store sunscreen
Alli B.
Toledo
I'm fair skinned and sun screen is a necessity at all times. This product is great due to it being a tinted moisturizer. This means in the summer months, I can wear less product on my face and still look good.
Erica N.
I love this all year round, I'm not good at remembering to apply sunscreen normally but this is the best way to keep me wearing sunscreen and giving my skin a beautiful finished look.
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
My friend let me try this and I really liked it. It was great idea to put on before my foundation. I would definitproductsmore of this and other products
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the tint and smell of this sunscreen. Being an Esthetician I love this brand and their products. I can count on it to give my skin some love.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
My very fair skinned boyfriend turned me on to this brand, it works fantastically and stays on well. We didn't get burnt using it all summer.