BY DERMALOGICA

Cover tint spf 20 (medium), 1.3 fluid ounce or 40 ml. Creamy foundation delivers full coverage that lasts. UVA medium protection. Protects against damaging uv rays. Hydrates skin and retains moisture levels to minimize fine lines.

Dermalogica Cover Tint spf20
  • "This product is good if you have sensitive skin and not spend all day in the sun, it gives you a natural glow " in 3 reviews
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Does a pretty good job blocking the skin from the sun. Also has some tint to it so it does cover redness and dark spots. Very gentle on the skin as well. I totally recommend to others looking for a gentle sunscreen with a touch of tint.
Tarmim K.
Loveee this sunscreen lotion hybrid, 2in 1! Very convenient to use and leaves skin feeling so moisturized. I absolutely loved how my skin felt after using this. I would totally buy again and def recommend to others as well
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a must have and I loved it it has spf so it protects against the harsh sun rays and it is easy to appply I have to continue to try and use this one on my face and I do recommend to others
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go-to foundation. It works like a moisturizer but still covers the face with enough color to smooth out any discolorations or blemishes. It has a tendency to come off throughout the day, but I think it's just because I live in a very hot area. The dark color is great and it's a little heavier than their sheer tint.
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
Dermalogica is my favorite skincare brand of all times! I use their special cleanser, and the moisturizer also. so obviously it only makes sense that I use their sunscreen. though on the pricier side, its well worth it and your skin will thank you!
Reyna👑 V.
Absolutely love this!!! Especially because it has a tint in it! I love using this when I’m on out on the water and I don’t need other make up because this does it all
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
This is the perfect sunscreen for those beach days! It is gentle on skin and really does the job! I absolutely love it! I have dermalogica products and I love them all so I figured this would be a perfect addition to my beach bag! And I was right!
E C.
The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.The best.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This stuff is great if you are looking for a lower spf. I received a sample from a subscription box and would purchase but I'm a pale skinned redhead and wear higher spf products.
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I actually got this on accident, thinking it was the sheer tint, but I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage. I didn't feel as if I had thick paste on my face, just a light coverage.