Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash 2.5 oz uploaded by Karla C.

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash moisturizes, soothe and hydrates the skin. see more...

• How much does it cost and where can I find it?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to use on my back, does...1 Answers
Morgan F.
Abbeville, LA
As a person with super sensitive skin, I have tried different item by dermaligica and I don't believe that it is worth it for the price you pay. When I used this I broke out even worse than before, my skin became irritated and red. I would not use again.
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I first came across dermalogica when I was in esthetics school. From then on I was hooked. This doesn't disappoint. Extremely effective and makes your skin feel soft and luminous. I would most definitely buy again!
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Lo recomiendo excelente body wash me encantan estos productos de dermalogica. Son effectivos hay una variedad grande de productos para tu piel. Los precios pueden variar
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to certain products, fragrances or dyes. I never had an issue with this product and loved the way it smelled
Mikaela G.
Very good! It is the third I have and it was great, it is very good and recommended depending on skin type, it goes on each person, I love it
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
It actually work and feels good on my skin and the bottle lasts awhile. Love the way my skin feels after I've used it
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
Amazing product has been a go to for a while!!! It helps moisturize and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky
Pao Z.
Its so cool and fresh
I find it an interesting product to try as it promises a lot, and of course I like to try new things to take care of my skin since it is very important for me, of course I would try it because it has an excellent image and attracts you to use it.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does it cost and where can I find it?
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
I have been looking for something to use on my back, does anyone know if they've used this for acne on your back?