Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash uploaded by Crystal A.Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash uploaded by Karla C.Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash uploaded by Karla C.

BY DERMALOGICA

A rich, skin conditioning botanical cleanser for the entire body. This soap-free gel with a nourishing lather delivers all-over cleansing and helps moisturize to leave skin feeling soft and silky.

• How much does it cost and where can I find it?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to use on my back, does...1 Answers
Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash
  • "I love the spa conditioning body wash. It feels so good on my skin and I can use this everyday if I wanted and it wont dry my face out. It has a clean scent that I like and its very gentle on my skin. as I have sensitive skin. I would hightly recommend this." in 4 reviews
Cat D.
Absolutely amazing! My favorite ever. I would be surprised if I switched anytime soon. Let me start with the fact that it smells absolutely fabulous. All of your favorite spices and herbs all mixed together. Then it makes my smooth sssooo soft. I just went ahead and bought the professional size bulk so that it would be cheaper and I wouldn't run out.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this product comes in a large size with a pump. You don’t spill soap everywhere and it lasts forever. This has my body feeling silky smooth before I even moisturize!
Megan W.
Rexburg, ID
Given to me as Christmas gift years ago, I've been using ever since. Smells so fresh and has a gentle exfoliation effect. Used on accidental sunburn & never peeled. Makes you feel suculent
Amyy N.
Garden Grove, CA
The Dermalogica Spa Conditioning Body Wash leaves my body not only moisturized after a hot bath or shower but also feeling super soft. The product is non-drying to the skin and is gentle to the touch as well as to the nose with essential oils making up the scent that lingers on your body for hours after use.
Michaela R.
LAKEPORT, CA
This body wash leaves you with such a nice fresh clean feeling. This definitely met my expectations for their products. Very gentle body wash for every day use. The price is a little pricey but worth the quality of the product. No improvement is needed for this body wash.
Morgan F.
Abbeville, LA
As a person with super sensitive skin, I have tried different item by dermaligica and I don't believe that it is worth it for the price you pay. When I used this I broke out even worse than before, my skin became irritated and red. I would not use again.
Diana P.
Just fine and average. I didn't find anything spectacular or horrible about this body wash. I think that it could use a more nourishing feel. The texture is normal and the smell is fine. Nothing great but nothing horrible either!
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I first came across dermalogica when I was in esthetics school. From then on I was hooked. This doesn't disappoint. Extremely effective and makes your skin feel soft and luminous. I would most definitely buy again!
Tamarea H.
Gurdon, AR
This was an ok product. I liked how my skin felt after I used it. I felt relaxed and ready to sleep. The only thing that bothered me was the smell. If it has a better scent i would have loved this product.
TeeGlam T.
slidell
This body wash leaves my skin refreshed and smooth . Purchased it at my local ulta beauty . The price was great considering you get so much for the price . Has become apart of my daily hygiene
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
I have been looking for something to use on my back, does anyone know if they've used this for acne on your back?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much does it cost and where can I find it?