BY DERMALOGICA

Grisel B.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
I tried this in a sample size after getting an amazing facial--probably the best I've ever gotten in my life. I used several samples of Dermalogica products geared toward acne and I absolutely LOVED them, or I should say, my skin did! If it weren't so expensive, I would quick ProActiv and go on Dermalogica only!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to spot treatment! This conceals and dries up any blemish in no time. It's a serious miracle worker!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Tigard
This product is a really good help with those stubborn acne spots that just won't go away. Its a pretty good deal but it is still pretty pricey for the size. It works really well and it's not disappointing at all but it still has room for improvement because it does dry out your skin.
Memory P.
Memory P.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have struggled with acne for years, and my doctor recommended the dermalogica acne spot treatment to me and I have not stopped using it! It is a bit pricey but worth it. I do wish it was in a pump or dropper because I always end up wasting product with squeeze tubes.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Murfressboro
Love this!! It comes in handy when you feel like a bump is about to come up, or if you already have one! It's wonderful and works in just a few days! The price is okay for the brand that it is! I would defiantly buy more when I run out!
Skylen B.
Skylen B.
Charlotte
I have had trouble with acne for a while and I can never seem to find a product that works. This spot treatment reduces redness overnight! It's a great product but if your acne is severe I would suggest something a little stronger.
Jeni B.
Jeni B.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use concealer because I rarely have breakouts. I have this concealer in my cabinet though and it has helped with last minute fixes. It's a bit pricy considering I don't use it often, but it is effective.
Janice K.
Janice K.
Lamont, FL
This is pretty sweet stuff when you still have a little acne at 23. It is a lifesaver and I'm glad the lady at Ulta recommended it.
Wes C.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I used this with the entire kit, and it was one of my favorites. I thought it brought down some of the redness and definitely helped with the pain. I also like how the color matched my face and immediately made my dark red spots less noticeable. Long term, it's not a great help though.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Hawthorne, CA
Tbh, it didn't feel like it was working well. Yes, it did dry out the blemishes I applied it on but it never took away any of the inflammation and redness. All you get is a odd skin tone pigment that clings onto the dry patches it's created. Disappointed.