BY DERMALOGICA

This gel form mask contains high content of moisture. Keeps skin wet & gives a cooling effect. Anti-oxidation & fight against external aggressors. Incredibly soothes & comforts skin. Leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh, supple & healthy. Ideal for... see more...

Stephanie K.
denver, CO
I like this as a calling simple base to make masques with various essenial oils. This is a solid brand that pros love. I t can be used alone to calm and hydrate as well.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
i can feel the instant effects of this masque as soon as i wash it off. its super gentle and comes in a cute little travel size
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Greatest thing you'll ever buy keeps you looking youthful and clean it was so worth the money
Ida Q.
For me this product did not work out. It made my skin dry out... I know many of my friends enjoyed it, but I was to sensitive. I do still think I got a lot of product for the price I paid(I found it at a local grocery). For sensitive skin I would not try it, but for others it can Dermalogica Colloidal Masque (Salon Size) be a good product.
petitee k.
I like it, it's helpful and not greesy.  I liked the packaging and the fragrance and everything about it. i think i'll be using it again asap but It's kind of pricey which is hard to me, Im not dissapointed at all but I think lowering its price would be a good idea.
Lia D.
Scarborough , ON
This was my favourite masque when I studied and used Dermalogical in my medical aesthetics course. My skin is extremely sensitive and often flushed, this was the only product that calmed my skin and cooled it down. I love the gel texture and ease of removal compared to the colloidal oatmeal masque. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Jordan B.
Danderhall , Midlothian
I love the colloidal oat mask feels amazing on your skin and really helps. The price tag isn't for everyone's budget but I feel it's worth the extra
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia

Es una crema dermatológica muy buena y en esta presentación parece muy prectica llevarla conmigo a donde quiera que vaya