BY DERMALOGICA

This gel form mask delivers moisture and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh, supple and healthy.

Dermalogica Colloidal Masque Base
  • "If you have sensitive and reactive skin, this mask is so good. You only need a little bit of product and it really does a great job. I use this typically in the summer time after being exposed to the sun and when my skin feels super thin and sensitive." in 21 reviews
Kiki W.
Sacramento , CA
This mask is everything! I used Dermalogica a lot while I was in school and many of their products are fabulous. They are on the pricey side but for good reason as their products have long term benefits. This is a great for drying out impurities and reviving the skin.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a masque that will cool, hydrates and minimizes the appearance of environmental stress and damage. This gel masque helps to deeply moisturize those with dehydrated skin conditions. My skin can be severely dry due to the medications I take for Lupus and I love how my skin feels after using this product. The feeling stays with you as you apply your makeup and I find that it goes on easier in my opinion. This product like all Dermalogica has amazing ingredients. You have Hyaluronic acid that helps with hydration and elasticity. Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) helps reverse the signs of prematurely -induced photoaging.
Ascorbic acid (vitaminC) stimulates collagen formation to firm and strengthen skin. I find this true for all of the above. Its a great product for my skin home care.
Allegra P.
Federal Way, WA
This mask is sooooo shockingly cold when you put it on your face , seriously like Arctic cold. But it hydrates like crazy! It’s like giving your skin a big drink if water. Because it leaves the skin so hydrated , it appears to minimize texture and fine lines as well . The cool thing is you can mix it with other masques and create your own cocktail . So good !
Corinne S.
Orlando, FL
Absolute best masque for calming and quenching the skin. Whenever I get a Dermalogica facial they use this masque and my skin looks and feels so great after. It is a little heavy feeling, but definitely worth a try! If you need some tlc- this will do it!Dermalogica Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal Masque (Salon Size) 453g/15oz
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This is my all time favorite dermalogica product. It truly is good for every skin type. Unless you have an allergy of course. This mask is extremely hydrating and calming. Great for people with red, irritated skin or anyone looking for a boost of hydration. However this can only be purchased by a professional. They do have a sister product called “skin hydrating masque” which is also great just not as powerful as colloidal. You might be able to find it sold online at places like eBay but be careful when buying from there. You might get an authentic product or you might get a fake so if you are not a professional I would just go with the skin hydrating masque.
Megan R.
Mastic Beach
This is by far my favorite Dermalogica product! My skin tends to be very dehydrated and dry,especially in the winter time. I apply a layer of colloidal mask onto my face let my skin drink it up and sometimes I’ll sleep with it on. It leaves your face feeling hydrated, plump & glowing. I reccomend this to everyone!
Lynne S.
Phoenix
This masque deeply moisturizes while calming redness and irritation and offering valuable anti aging benefits at the same time! Hyaluronic acid attracts skin quenching moisture and vitamins A and E nourish skin. I really enjoy this masque because it seems to plump my skin and diminish wrinkles. My summertime go to when my skin needs a quick pick me up. Recommend!
ashley n.
Chicago
My #1 go to masque for hydrating and cooling my skin. I always notice immediate results when I use this masque on myself or client’s! It’s super hydrating and you can feel the moisture go right into your skin. Ideal for skin that is dry or dehydrated but works with all skin types which is great.
member-81a08436f
This is the perfect everyday hydrating mask. I use this mask at least three times a week, as it is helps with daily hydration and assists the serums I use to go deeper. You can leave it on longer than the suggested time, as it is clear and comfortable, not hindering me from activities. I have even run errands with the mask on and just a bit of mascara and lip tint. Dermalogica can do no wrong in my book.
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
I went to a Dermalogica partner school to become an esthetician, and this was probably my favorite product in the whole kit! I love that it can be used on any skin type- we can all benefit from moisture! This mask immediately sinks into the skin, and your skin looks so bright and plump when you wash it off! I like mixing this one with my Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque if my skin is feeling over-processed or dull. Plus, you can use it as an overnight mask, too! You won’t be able to buy this if you are an unlicensed consumer, but the skin hydrating mask does the same thing :)