BY DERMALOGICA

This gel form mask delivers moisture and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh, supple and healthy.

Dermalogica Colloidal Masque Base
  • "If you have sensitive and reactive skin, this mask is so good. You only need a little bit of product and it really does a great job. I use this typically in the summer time after being exposed to the sun and when my skin feels super thin and sensitive." in 21 reviews
Shirley C.
Living in Las Vegas made things a little harder on my skin. Summers are very dry and not humid. Winters are very cold and not humid as well.

I take care my skin as much as I could.

Being an aesthetician, you learn that your skin is the largest organ of the body. But you need to take care of.

Are used to buy random drugstore products, and none that I know of really worked on my skin.

One of my friends who is a fellow aesthetician as well, let me try a colloidal mask, by Dermalogoca. I would use this mask once a week, and it worked wonders on my skin!

The water is harsh in Las Vegas, plus the weather makes it worse! Using this product and alternating other Dermalogica masks, makes my skin feel soft, tight, acne free and not irritated.

I am beyond happy with their skin care line :)
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
I went to a Dermalogica partner school to become an esthetician, and this was probably my favorite product in the whole kit! I love that it can be used on any skin type- we can all benefit from moisture! This mask immediately sinks into the skin, and your skin looks so bright and plump when you wash it off! I like mixing this one with my Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque if my skin is feeling over-processed or dull. Plus, you can use it as an overnight mask, too! You won’t be able to buy this if you are an unlicensed consumer, but the skin hydrating mask does the same thing :)
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a masque that will cool, hydrates and minimizes the appearance of environmental stress and damage. This gel masque helps to deeply moisturize those with dehydrated skin conditions. My skin can be severely dry due to the medications I take for Lupus and I love how my skin feels after using this product. The feeling stays with you as you apply your makeup and I find that it goes on easier in my opinion. This product like all Dermalogica has amazing ingredients. You have Hyaluronic acid that helps with hydration and elasticity. Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) helps reverse the signs of prematurely -induced photoaging.
Ascorbic acid (vitaminC) stimulates collagen formation to firm and strengthen skin. I find this true for all of the above. Its a great product for my skin home care.
Allegra P.
Federal Way, WA
This mask is sooooo shockingly cold when you put it on your face , seriously like Arctic cold. But it hydrates like crazy! It’s like giving your skin a big drink if water. Because it leaves the skin so hydrated , it appears to minimize texture and fine lines as well . The cool thing is you can mix it with other masques and create your own cocktail . So good !
Taylor H.
Such a calming mask. If you have ever been for a chemical peel or used a good exfoliant, this mask would be for you. It does such a great job at calming the skin. However even if you have oily skin you can use this product. It’s not overly hydrating to the point that it would be too much for you. It is simply so calming, moisturizing, and significantly calms the redness in your skin.
Chelsee S.
I know so much about dermatological because I went to school for skin, well the neat thing about the Colloidal mask is that it’s perfect for sensitive skin and if you’ve ever seen a plant after you poor water into a pot, it soaks it all up..well that’s what your skin does with the mask, it’s only uses what it needs and if you’ve had a sunburn, this is ten times better then aloe Vera
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This is my all time favorite dermalogica product. It truly is good for every skin type. Unless you have an allergy of course. This mask is extremely hydrating and calming. Great for people with red, irritated skin or anyone looking for a boost of hydration. However this can only be purchased by a professional. They do have a sister product called “skin hydrating masque” which is also great just not as powerful as colloidal. You might be able to find it sold online at places like eBay but be careful when buying from there. You might get an authentic product or you might get a fake so if you are not a professional I would just go with the skin hydrating masque.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
This mask is amazing for anyone with sensitive skin, redness to the skin. The oatmeal is very calming and legit smells like oatmeal (even the dermalogica rep said its organic to the point you could eat it but not recommended) Once a week will help calm the skin--mix with water to create a paste and apply with fan brush
Megan R.
Mastic Beach
This is by far my favorite Dermalogica product! My skin tends to be very dehydrated and dry,especially in the winter time. I apply a layer of colloidal mask onto my face let my skin drink it up and sometimes I’ll sleep with it on. It leaves your face feeling hydrated, plump & glowing. I reccomend this to everyone!
member-81a08436f
This is the perfect everyday hydrating mask. I use this mask at least three times a week, as it is helps with daily hydration and assists the serums I use to go deeper. You can leave it on longer than the suggested time, as it is clear and comfortable, not hindering me from activities. I have even run errands with the mask on and just a bit of mascara and lip tint. Dermalogica can do no wrong in my book.