BY DERMALOGICA #60 in Grooming Tools

Close Shave Oil - All accuracy! Create an instant cushion between skin and razor with this ultra-smooth shaving oil for the ultimate close shave. Clear, skin comforting formula creates an instant comfort barrier that encourages razor glide while allowing you to see where you?re shaving. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.(1.0 oz.)Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Close Shave Oil see more...

Adam C.
Birmingham England.
I recently used up the last of my shave oil and was running low on a few other shave items. So I’m hoping these will be gifted to me they are available online but also at my local Selfridges store. I change my products often but tend to stick to my favourite brands and mix it up. I love Dermalogica products they don’t test on animals and the range is amazing and have many products to
suit all skin types.
Reeha H.
dubai
Most dermalogica products are pricey and some of them are really great. However this is something that i would not recommend . It smells very average and the packaging looks good when you want to gift someone!