BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDermalogica
Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal Masque (Salon Size) 453g/15oz

Dermalogica Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal Masque (Salon Size) 453g/15oz

Helps relieve skin itchiness redness & reduce allergy- Soothes & calm sensitized skin to ensure comfort-Leaves skin smooth & restores an even complexion-Suitable for damaged skin-To use: Stir oatmeal & warm water into a paste. Cover eyes with cotton pad. Put the mask over entire face. Then cover face with 2 damp gauzes & steams for 10-15 minutes. Removes gauzes & rinse off with cotton Product Line: Dermalogica - CleanserProduct Size: 453g/15oz

Does this product work good??
Has it been known to clog pores?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dermalogica Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal Masque (Salon Size) 453g/15oz!
Jamie O.
Jacksonville, AR
I love doing face mask and this one right here is so worth it i love the way my face feels when done using it . Definitely meets my expectations when it comes to facial mask.
Stacey  B.
Rochester, NY
This is a mask I was introduced to during Esthetician’s school and we used this all the time since it’s good for all skin types. Oatmeal is great for calming the skin so perfect for a facial where maybe we used acids or did microdermabrasion this takes away any redness or irritation.
Kylie B.
Conway
I am a sucker for face masks! I absolutely love them so I’m always willing to try new products, and this one by far has been the best for MY skin. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone! And the ingredients are fantastic! [product:dermalogica-clinical-colloidal-oatmeal-masque-(salon-size)-453g/15oz]
Monica S.
Perfect for ultra sensitive skin. This is the product line that Ulta uses as their backbar. Dermalogica has a broad range of products for each skin type. So if you are looking for a more gentler product then you may want to try this out. Ulta will give you samples before you commit to that price point.
Corina M.
Of all the dermalogica masques offered this one is one of my favorite because it’s in the ultra calming, it’s a good mask on your off day from exfoliating to smooth and sooth. I recommend!
anna M.
Holland, MI
This mask is very thick and hydrating and perfect for sensitive or dry skin. The oatmeal helps relieve and sooth redness. It is only a professional product so to use it you will need to have a treatment done by a Derm professional! :)
Angalena G.
Perris, CA
really enjoyed this product. the texture was nice. i enjoyed the smell and once i took it off i felt smooth and fresh. i would most likely buy this again once i run out. i love how it made my face feel after and i would definitely reccomend this product
Sophia E.
Dolton, IL
Gr at mask for lip and eye treatments. Refreshing and cooling. Hydrating. Great addition to my weekly facial.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
This oatmeal mask is perfect for people with very dry and sensitive skin I love using this during the winter it helps hydrate my skin
Kristen G.
Almo, KY
I love using this mask. I get my facials at my local Ulta Beauty, and thus it what she puts on my skin. It's very soothing and makes my skin feeling great! Plus, it smells delicious!