BY DERMALOGICA

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is great, especially since I suffer from eczema. It really soothes my dry skin and leaves me feeling silky soft for months. I love incorporating this into my routine a couple nights a week especially in the rough winter time of the midwest
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They used this mask on me during a facial I had done. I legit go back for this mask. My skin is so soft and this mask is gentle! The smell is also incredible!!! Smells like oatmeal!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
i've used this before and it worked awesome for my skin. the oil provided a really smooth layer over my skin and it seems to be very protective as well. i recommend
Lily C.
Lily C.
This is recommended for people with sensitive skin. If you suffer from redness from time to time the oatmeal in this is perfect for you. And it smells great!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Coppell , Tx
My favorite dermalogica mask. Very soothing and non irritating. Never have I had any breakouts or irritations using this. Skin feels smooth and very clean.
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask as it leaves my skin soft and makes me feel like new very few that leave you that feeling with its light texture is very good
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oatmeal is extremely good for the skin so I was excited when I heard about this product. I tried it and I love it . It soothes the skin
Leigh J.
Leigh J.
Los Angeles, CA
The oatmeal in this is so great for soothing my skin and clearing my acne. Its a great product and I highly recommend it
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
i like there stuff. my skin can be sensitive and i trust dermalogica product to never irritate my skin when helping me
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its OK but not that impressive. It does the job but nothing that's "wow" about it! Doesn't work that great on my skin.
Neha D.
Neha D.
Does this work for acne prone skin?