Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment Therapeutic Soothing Balm uploaded by Jessica R.Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment Therapeutic Soothing Balm uploaded by Jessica R.Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment Therapeutic Soothing Balm uploaded by Tasha D.

BY DERMALOGICA

Lip balm soothes dry, damaged lips. Help heal acutely damaged skin and provide a barrier against future climatic assaults. Shea Butter enhances barrier function of the lips, as a unique extract blend shields against pollution, temperature extremes, stress, and hormonal factors.

Benefits:

• Protective formula glides easily over lips to prevent further environmental assault.
  • Soothes raw, peeling lips.
  • Ideal for use during outdoor sports or travel.

How To Use:

Apply constant pressure at base of container to push stick up. Gently glide Climate Control over areas of face that need protection. For the lips, apply at least once a day or as needed.

Quick Tip:

Apply to lips before flying or outdoor activities to guard against the elements.

Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Extracts of: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower, Echinacea Purpurea, Symphytum Officinale, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit, Fumaria Officinalis; Oils of: Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower, Geranium Maculatum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lecithin, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Superoxide Dismutase, Bisabolol, Titanium Dioxide, Fumaric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Farnesol, Alumina.

Dermalogica Climate Control Lip Treatment Therapeutic Soothing Balm
  • "I love dermalogica lip treatment. It helps keep my extremely chapped lips feeling nice and soft. It is definitely worth the money. " in 4 reviews
Caitie G.
West Point, UT
This lip balm is amazing, I love that it has SPF in it as I often over look sunprotection on my lips.  This product also works wonders in the winter to prevent or repair chapped lips.  I love the oblong shape of the product so you're not getting lip balm on parts of your face that don't need it and messing your makeup up.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
I feel like I eat over paid for this lip treatment. It feels basically like chapstick it did nothing to improve my lips it just added a wet waxy feel on top of chapped winter lips. Definitely not wasting money on this again when my five dollar vitamin E stick does a better job!
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
Samantha R.
Orland Park, IL
This will definitely make your lips smooth as ever. Removed all my dry skin and stayed on all day!
Dena S.
KUNGSÄNGEN, Stockholm
Feel very good on the lips to use at the moment of application, but doesn't last long until my lips start feeling dry again. It's a decent product, but i expected more in terms of quality due to the brand.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have chapped lips always dry especially my bottom lip I've tried many many different treatments but I've never heard of this product It sounds and looks very positive to try so if I buy this product do you think it does its job on my awful lips I want baby soft lips I hope this really works
Yasmin S.
Very good? Or... Very bad?
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
E bom ?
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been looking for a nice lip treatment for awhile. Is this a duo treatment? How well does it work and where can I find it?

Amazon