BY DERMALOGICA

Foaming cleanser helps clear oils and bacteria on breakout-prone skin. Slough off impurities and dead skin cells with Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid that stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles and prevent future breakout activity.

• PLEASE LIKE THIS QUESTION 💁‍♀️ I will like ever response!...1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to make you purge? My skin was completel...1 Answers
  • How is this for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash
  • "I love this product! I am 26 years old and I have never really been able to fully get my acne under control, everything that seemed to target acne irritated my sensitive dry skin and it's been tough trying to find something that was effective yet gentle enough that I could use every day. This product works amazing, I could see a significant improvement in my acne and it did not irritate or dry my skin in any way. You definitely pay for what you get, this is definitely worth every penny." in 12 reviews
Jordan N.
Owatonna, MN
I love Dermalogica and this face wash! Lately I've been having issues with acne and I never have before. I've tried 4 different face washes and none of them worked like this one.

Pros:
Clears and prevents breakouts
Great smell
Leaves your face slightly tingly, which I love
Lathers nicely

Cons:
Can dry out your face. This doesn't bother me because I have oily skin.
Pricey (but worth it)

I recommend this to anyone having issues with acne. If you don't, maybe try their special cleansing gel. I also really like their daily exfoliating products!
Michelle G.
This is a good face wash. I used it when I would start breaking out and it seemed to stop more breakouts from starting and helped the ones I had go away faster. My husband ended up taking my bottle and using it and he's skin hasn't looked nearly as bad as it did and his skin looks cleaner overall. It helps clear pores and is about $39.
Josee L.
Duncanville, TX
Got an acneic teen at home? Suffering from adult acne? Get bad hormonal acne? Then this is the product for you! I went to Paul Mitchell for esthetics and their brand partner is Dermalogica so I’ve become very familiar with the product line. Medibac is great. It’s a little pricey but it yields results. If your acne isn’t severe try only using this every other day or it can be too aggressive on the skin.
Victoria r.
I absolutely LOVE this face wash! The only regret I have is not finding it sooner & spending money on products that just didn't cut it! I turned my sister onto Dermalogica as well & she doesn't use anything else! I love that it doesn't dry my skin out after I use it, or make it feel tight or like it's being stretched. It's the perfect wake-me-up when I feel like I can't get up in the morning, it makes me feel cool & refreshed. I noticed a difference within the first week I used it! I was a bit skeptical at first because everything else I've tried works that first week & then stops & it drives me crazy! This cleanser DOES NOT CEASE TO WORK! This is the clearest I've seen my skin in a long time! I can't wait to try the rest of the line!
Kat A.
San Jose
I love this cleanser, it’s got a strong concentration of salicylic acid in it to really combat any acne you might have popping up. However it is pretty drying, so I would definitely follow it up with a good moisturizer and I wouldn’t use it every day. But, when you do use it you don’t need very much because you can add a little water to it and foam it up in your hands
Sabrina P.
My skin is clear most of the time and this helps it stay clear. I ordered this online on Amazon and the price was totally worth it. The salon size lasts a very long time and I would definitely recommend for others to buy this if they are willing to use this daily. If not, just buy a smaller size. A little goes a long way!
Rosie D.
This face wash is expensive but so worth it. Compared to other acne face wash this one doesn’t dry me out nor extra oily. I find that some other face washes make me so dry that my skin produces extra oil. I really notice that when I don’t use this face wash I start to breakout again, really can’t live without it
Alison D.
Awesome cleanser for people with troubled/acneic skin. This stuff works! Can be a bit drying if used more than once a day, so I recommend using a different (gentle) cleanser for your morning cleanse and using this one just at night. Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash #dermalogica #skincare #estheticianrecommends
Lauren M.
Delran
This product is amazing for acne prone skin, it really gets a deep clean. It works great as a body wash too for people who have whole body breakouts like me. Its perfect for cleaning make up brushes as well. The only negative thing i can say is that it can dry out your skin a bit, which is not great for people like me who can not use lotions or moisturizers. It is also a little pricey if you are on a budget. I still use this product everyday, it is the only thing that has ever really helped my skin, and i have tried almost every acne product on the market over the years!!
Shamia W.
Roanoke
One of the best cleansers on the market it is something worth investing in. I use this product every night to help clean my skin after a long day of wearing makeup and it always gives that deep clean that I’m looking for without being drying or harsh on my face.
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin?
Alyssa A.
Is this supposed to make you purge? My skin was completely clear and I got this cause I'm acne prone, but it will not stop breaking me out!