Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash

Shop Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I have combination oily skin but I am having trouble finding something to help my acne and blackheads that doesn’t dry out certain areas of my face. Has anyone had drying issues using this?
Is this a good foaming wash for the price , also does it help to stop you from breaking out?
Is this product really worth the price? I have oily skin (but also quite sensitive, which doesn’t really make sense) which is very prone to break outs
Start your review of Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash!
Lorrie M.
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Lorrie M.
I recently got Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash I don’t get active breakouts constantly. But, when I do, the acne seems to last forever. Regular cleansers and topical salicylic acid never seem to do the job. This actually clears my breakouts away before they become a huge problem! It foams nicely and takes off makeup and dirt really well. I will say that the smell is somewhat overwhelming at first. It smells like Vicks to me. I imagine it is the menthol and camphor that smell so strong. However, I also think those two ingredients are necessary. I think those particular ingredients give your face a clean, refreshing feeling. I have not had an issue of this drying out my face as others have said. Everyone’s skin is different. If it were to start drying out my face, I would reduce the usage & continue to use the product. All and all, I’m happy to add this to my skin care regimen. #Dermalogica #Influenster #HealthySkin #voxbox
Amber J.
Shreveport, LA
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Amber J.
I really like this product. I’m loving the way my skin feels super clean after washing but doesn’t feel dried out. Perfect mixture between clean and moisturizer !
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by NAOMI O.
I really like this skin cleaning product. It smells really nice, and it is not abrasive/ harsh on the skin. If I had to improve this product, I would like it to have an exfoliating factor added, so that you can really feel the clean. 5/5 and recommended!
Brittany D.
Gretna, LA
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Brittany D.
I really like Dermalogica products want to like this product so bad, but I recently experienced severe breakouts about three months ago, I used the wash for three months with no improvement, I continue to use the product, but it does not work for me, just a great face wash, but does not work for what it’s intended for.Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash
Sarah R.
Middletown, RI
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Sarah R.
First, I do love this face wash, it feels amazing after a long day of being active, and being outdoors. However, if I hadn’t received it as a gift /#gifted , I probably wouldn’t have purchased it due to the fact that it contains tea tree. I’ve pretty much banned it from our home (personal choice per a doctors recommendation), so if a product has it, I don’t buy it, simple. Also, and most obvious, is the labeling situation. I keep this in my shower on a built in type shelf which doesn’t get wet, it’s simply worn from my wet hands holding it. The super tiny pieces come off on my hands. For the price point, I would expect a higher quality of manufacturing (sorry, just being honest!). Overall though, the menthol feel & the way my skin feels afterwards, still makes it 4 stars.
S M.
Natick
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by S M.
Well not for me . Broke out badly . The pic says it all . I had acne but not an extent that it was so evident. But after using the product , it became so bad and now I have to use a prescription product to control the break out
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash I think definitely calms down my skin if i think i’m going to breakout! Not bad..don’t think i’d repurchase though. I absolutely love my FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink !! It truly cleans the face without feeling dry! in my opinion, it’s so worth the one time purchase vs paying for over priced brush heads every three months. Plus the silicone bristles are much more sanitary ✨great for getting all that makeup off too!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: TheGiftBox
Is this good for Combination skin I was wondering since my forehead is always very dry but I will say the rest of my face is normal
Brittany C.
Cleburne, TX
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Brittany C.
I started using this as a recommendation from my esthetician. I was having horrible mascne breakouts, I've seen improvement. I love this skincare line. I wouldn't attribute my clear skin to one product but it helps. I use it after work.
Amber C.
Burbank, CA
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Amber C.
Dermatologica is honestly one of my favorite brands! It is gentle on my skin and feels amazing. This skin wash has such a refreshing and cooling scent. I love the lingering smell around my shower afterwards. I usually get some acne on my upper back and since using this, I haven't had nearly as many bumps and pimples. A good exfoliator and this soap leaves my entire body feeling so good! I will continue to buy Dermatologica products. 😁 Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 8.4 oz/ 250 mL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cintashia J.
il y a un an
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Does this product really works? I keep seeing this floating around the internet and I have mixed feelings about it. It’s kinda a expensive purchase.
Elisca J. il y a 4 mois
I love Dermalogica. I started using these products about a year ago. The face wash is good. I think its worth the money. I've noticed an overall better appearance of my skin.
chrystal S.
blackfalds
il y a un an
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash ? Looking for reviews on this line of skincare. I have issues with adult acne as well as less severe acne. This product comes with a decent pricetag and just don't want to be spending my money on it if other people have had a negative experience with it. Thanks so much!
Keren A. il y a 2 mois
I like this wash a lot. It helps me from breaking out without drying out my skin. It worked really well on my son (who is 18) as well!
Brenda R.
il y a 2 ans
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash ? Anyone reccomend this for someone with senesitive skin?
Jacqueline L. il y a 2 ans
They actually have a sensitive skin line it is the purple one. It is more of a gel type cleanser and has definitely helped my daughters sensitive skin and breakouts!
Noah W.
il y a 2 ans
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash does this cleanser work well for clearing skin and keeping it clear?
JenMarie M. il y a 2 ans
I have oily acne-prone skin and the cleaning wash is a staple in my skin care routine. If you stick to a regimen, the product will work for you.