Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Irene S.Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Amanda A.Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash uploaded by Amanda A.

BY DERMALOGICA

A non-irritating, naturally-foaming cleanser for round the clock control of breakouts, comedones and excess surface oils. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! I am 26 years old and I have never really been able to fully get my acne under control, everything that seemed to target acne irritated my sensitive dry skin and it's been tough trying to find something that was effective yet gentle enough that I could use every day. This product works amazing, I could see a significant improvement in my acne and it did not irritate or dry my skin in any way. You definitely pay for what you get, this is definitely worth every penny.
Sheila M.
I absolutely love this product! It works wonders on my face. And it lasts a very long time. You only need a pea sized amount for your entire face, you simply massage into your face and then rinse. I defiantly would recommend for someone that is looking for a gentle wash but that really gets the job done. 10/10 would repurchase!!
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
I absolutely love this product for a face wash! I use this every morning when I wake up and also at night if I feel greasy and I feel like this actually cleans my skin without over drying! It works so well that I can tell a difference in my skin if I would skip a day or two without washing.
Jane M.
Excellent, very gentle product great for "problem" or acne-prone skin. Cleanses gently while not causing further inflammation. I was recommended this by my facialist and would absolutely repurchase again; exceeded my expectations!!
Stephanie W.
Problem skin be gone! Such a great cleanser! My husband has rosacea and this seems to help calm his skin. That's huge! I also love it as I deal with a small amount of adult acne. Seems to clear up my skin and remove all makeup.
Heather W.
Love all dermalogica products and how they have changed my skin. Make sure you consult an Esthetician before choosing, you make need something you don't think you do, or vice versa
Irene S.
Torrance, CA
This has been my go-to cleanser for years now. My skin breakouts are few and far between since I started using it.
Maria K.
I am currently loving this wash Specially with my clarisonic and it is worth the price 😊
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This is a great skin cleanser. This product exactly what it said it would do.
Victoria r.
I absolutely LOVE this face wash! The only regret I have is not finding it sooner & spending money on products that just didn't cut it! I turned my sister onto Dermalogica as well & she doesn't use anything else! I love that it doesn't dry my skin out after I use it, or make it feel tight or like it's being stretched. It's the perfect wake-me-up when I feel like I can't get up in the morning, it makes me feel cool & refreshed. I noticed a difference within the first week I used it! I was a bit skeptical at first because everything else I've tried works that first week & then stops & it drives me crazy! This cleanser DOES NOT CEASE TO WORK! This is the clearest I've seen my skin in a long time! I can't wait to try the rest of the line!
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin?
Alyssa A.
Is this supposed to make you purge? My skin was completely clear and I got this cause I'm acne prone, but it will not stop breaking me out!