Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier uploaded by Ashley C.Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier uploaded by Ashley C.Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier uploaded by Natasha T.

BY DERMALOGICA

Medicated balm helps clear breakouts, reduce congestion and control shine. A patent-pending Cinnamon Bark blend helps eliminate bacteria to reduce blackheads, as botanicals bioregulate oil secretions in skin, reducing oil and shine.

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
If you have oily skin you NEED this Clearing mattifying gel. The gel that comes out of the tube is literally a matte clear gel, and when you apply it to the skin you instantly feel dryer (not too dry!)
Ashley C.
I wish I had discovered this sooner, I'm in love with it!!! I have combo skin with an oily T-zone. I know this isn't meant to be a primer for foundation but I wanted to try it out that way after reading reviews from their website. This stuff is gold. I've tried it alone under foundation and I've also tried it underneath a primer and foundation. Either way will work. You don't need to apply a whole lot, especially if you're like me, concentrating on just some areas. It's pricy but I've found it to be absolutely worth it. I like the idea of the added salicylic acid in it to fight any breakouts. I wore this during a 16 hour shift in the ER, which can be physically demanding job. I'd say my skin was totally matte for about 12 of those hours. By the end of the 16, I just had a little bit of shine. I also applied it under my makeup about an hour prior to my shift start time. It kept my foundarion looking great. So, if you can afford it, try this stuff out!!
Stephanie M.
I had to review this product because I feel like it doesn’t get enough love. This is the best primer for acne prone oily skin. I use this as my makeup primer because it’s the only thing I’ve found so far that can control my super oily T-zone. When I use this I still have to blot my face at lunch time and in the afternoon, but if I didn’t use this I’d be a greasy mess by 10am. I highly recommend this product- it was a game changer for me and I’ll always repurchase this. Also, don’t be afraid of the price- one tube lasts me 6-8 months.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
As an oily skin girl who likes radiant foundation, I need to make sure my oil is controlled. This product has cleared my skin and controls my oil all day. The formula is a little too drying for me to use in the winter, but it works great the rest of the year.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
Great primer to use under makeup or alone. I bought it from Ulta about 2 months ago and I really like it. It is kind of expensive but the product inside is good. It primes and smoothed texture while also helping clear up problem skin. I would repurchase.
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
If you have oily skin this product is for you. You get best of both worlds. You get a Matt look and also you can use It as a primer under your makeup. Its a silicone base and It really makes your face feel so soft.
Erin T.
Wilmington, NC
Enjoyed this product for under my makeup. Got it after a dermologica facial and my Esthetician suggested it. Was slightly too heavy at times but worked for the most part. Only purchased once, also do to higher price.
Amy M.
I use this after cleansing and applying moisturizer and toner. I allow my previous products to dry and apply a small amount (just a little is all you need) all over my face before applying my make up. It spreads easily and smooths over skin quickly. Sometimes in a pinch I prefer to use this over my make up primer. The Mattifyer in the day and the overnight treatment at night have worked great together at keeping my problem skin break out free without being too harsh.
Julia H.
Fairfax, VA
I love this product so much! It is great for getting rid of zits as well as mattifying your skin. I swear whenever I have a zit pop up I put it on it and in the morning it is gone or significantly smaller. I have bought it 3 times and a tube usually lasts me a year sometimes more, a little goes a long way.
Mary L.
Manchester, TN
I have only used this product a few times. This is a oil based primer type product for acnic skin. When I was using the dermalogica line I would use this product during makeup application as a primer prior to base. I did not use this product in the spa at all.