BY DERMALOGICA

Clearing additive, 1 fluid ounce. A natural antiseptic essential oil blend for skin purification, designed for skin with excess sebum production and breakouts. Helps detoxify, purify and decongest skin. Loaded with purifying essential oils to accelerate blood flow. Blended with lavender, lemon grass, juniper rosewood to clear congestion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This cleanser is amazing. It doesn't have benzoyl peroxide (which is a great ingredient for teen/very mild acne). It has salicylic acid, which helps with adult acne. I like that it slightly foams up (again, very slightly,since there are no harsh ingredients) it smells good compared to other fragrance free cleansers, and I love that its a bit minty! it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and squeaky clean!" in 5 reviews
Ana N.
Courtney D.
Oswego, NY
I have used this product a few times. Not sure if I would use it again or not. I switched birthcontrol and have a horrible time with acne now and I cant get to the bottom of. This has a nice scent and worked well for a little while. I think I need to try it a little longer to get e better reaction.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I used this throughout Esthetician school. When I had a client with acne I would fill up a hot bowl of water and soak my towels in it mixed with this additive. It adds a slight smell to the towels it's not bad or anything but I believe it helps!
Jessica Z.
Spring Grove, PA
I have been suffering from cystic acne for the past two years and after spending hundreds of dollars on different treatments I went into Ultra and the sales lady told me to try this product. She guaranteed that it would work for my skin. I used it for 2 weeks and saw a huge difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dermalogica is such a great line of skin care.
In the past I have used so many different skin care lines for my extremely oily skin, but nothing makes its clear and controls the oil like dermalogica does. And there are many different products for different skin types. Its an amazing line!
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
If you want smooth skin this is the best to have a wash and go look 😍😍😍
I can never go without a bottle, great that they have travel size to have on the go.
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
This product works very well. I've always struggled with mild acne and have never been able to find a product that actually works until I found this one.
Olivia B.
Dothan, AL
This product is dermatologist approved, which is a plus. On top of that, its clears/brightens skin in a matter of weeks, with the proper diet and water.
Diana V.
This really works. My skin is oilily and this helps alot. It has taken my brake outs away. My skin feels really clean. It has a great smell. I love it.
Cheri J.
Besides the amazing smell, this additive is non comedogenic. Its a great additive during a facial. It also is soothing after a deep cleansing service.