BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Clear Start Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer: A moisturizer that minimizes oil and shine This light and hydrating formula controls oily areas like the nose and forehead for an all-over matte finish Broad spectrum sunscreens provide critical... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
My skin lately has been fluctuating from being really great to having horrible breakouts.  Dermalogica is gentle, does not irritate my skin, and it does not dry my face out.  I have been using their products for a few months now and would definitely buy again.  It is hard trying to find products that work well with your skin.  I am always switching when my skin gets used to them. This brand is a little pricey but worth the buy.
Bekah J.
I have oily skin and had difficulty finding a moisturizer that gave my skin the hydration it needed without adding to the oiliness. This has become my holy Grail. It gives my skin moisture and also helps keep my skin shine free. My makeup last longer and I do not have to worry about reapplying it. I love the scent, which is similar to a basic sunblock. It makes me think of summer time!
Elizabeth T.
I just purchased this product and I have been using it for about 3 days now and I think it is breaking me out. I have sensitive skin so it isn't hard to make me break out. I have really oilly skin and it kept me matte all day. But something in it makes my skin tingle and break out.
Jessica A.
Actually hydrates my skin while keeping my face matte. This lasts for a few hours on my skin which is great. It does smell like sunscreen which I don't really like but I recommend this product! It's worth the price.
Zoe J.
I used this matte moistuizer for quite some time. It worked really well over night, didn't wake up with an oily face and feels great. The packing is nice and keeps everything sanitary. I would repurchase this again
Sophia C.
I love this product it keeps me matte all day! I use it only in the morning cause it is so drying, right before I apply my makeup. It goes smooth on and doesn't leave any residue. It also isn't to drying that it makes your skin crusty or flaky.
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
This product was just "ok" for me. Didn't really see a huge difference and the smell wasn't very pleasant.
Luva G.
Oh my goodness I love this thing I can not live without it. I have used it for over a year now and and I love it I can not live without it ever.
Nicole Y.
Highland Mls, NY
I use this morning and night. It goes on a little shiny but then dries down and keeps my face matte. I bought it at ulta.
در. س.
59911
One of the best product I ever used. It changed my skin completely! Would love buy more  Dermalogica Clinical Colloidal Oatmeal Masque (Salon Size) 453g/15oz . I can use this any time. EVEN WHEN I TRAVEL I CARRY THIS.