Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment, Multi/None uploaded by Marissa M.

BY DERMALOGICA

Watch as your skin transforms to clearer, breakout-free skin using this Dermalogica Clear Start daytime treatment formula. Lightweight moisturizer Power, pimple-preventing treatment for daytime use Helps clear persistent congestion and breakouts Benzoyl peroxide and niacinamide break up bacteria and help purify pores Contains 5 gentle botanicals including rosemary, sunflower and cucumber extract, known to soothe and calm irritated skin HOW TO USE Apply over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. 2.0-oz. Size: 2.0 OZ. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I use this in conjunction with my cleanser and E.L.F bubble mask. Works wonders for my skin! Keeps acne off of my face- and for that, I'm grateful! I would recommend this product to anyone wondering if it's a good investment.
Chelsi N.
Moscow, ID
Absolutely love this and use it constantly! I went to dermatologists, and tried so many prescriptions to help with my acne that would always get infected and swollen, and nothing would clear my skin up quite like this! I only use this clearing product with the night time serum as well, and no other medication because my skin is so dry, but this stuff works like a champ
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I use this product once a week while getting ready for work in the morning. It is very easy to apply and you only have to leave it on for 6-10 minutes! I have face medication prescribed to me by my dermatologist and this seems to work better then the medicine that I was prescribed!!
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This has been helping so much with my ance I got it on sale and was debating whether or not the price is worth it,,,and it kind of is it has been helping so much
Juana O.
I been using this product for quite a while now and is amazing it clears my face.I have really sensitive skin so for me is really hard to find a product that will actually help my face with out leaving blemishes.Love this product it even prevents break outs.
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
I am so happy that I've discovered dermologica. I'm quite positive that there isn't anything better on the market. It is the first product in a long time that actually gets rid of my bad skin. The only downside is that I find it dries out my skin a bit. Definitely a fan and will continue to buy.
Aoife O.
Cork city
I received this in a set as a gift for Christmas and I was extremely disappointed. I've used this a few times when I've had a few breakouts on my face and honestly I feel like this does nothing for my skin. I feel like my breakouts fade away but only at the same rate they would normally, I would not repurchase this product.
Demi M.
Wasn't too impressed with this product. Heard a few people say it was great but didn't seem to agree with my skin and broke me out.