Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment, Multi/None uploaded by Marissa M.

BY DERMALOGICA

Watch as your skin transforms to clearer, breakout-free skin using this Dermalogica Clear Start daytime treatment formula. Lightweight moisturizer Power, pimple-preventing treatment for daytime use Helps clear persistent congestion and breakouts Benzoyl peroxide and niacinamide break up bacteria and help purify pores Contains 5 gentle botanicals including rosemary, sunflower and cucumber extract, known to soothe and calm irritated skin HOW TO USE Apply over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. 2.0-oz. Size: 2.0 OZ. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I use this in conjunction with my cleanser and E.L.F bubble mask. Works wonders for my skin! Keeps acne off of my face- and for that, I'm grateful! I would recommend this product to anyone wondering if it's a good investment.
Chelsi N.
Moscow, ID
Absolutely love this and use it constantly! I went to dermatologists, and tried so many prescriptions to help with my acne that would always get infected and swollen, and nothing would clear my skin up quite like this! I only use this clearing product with the night time serum as well, and no other medication because my skin is so dry, but this stuff works like a champ
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I use this product once a week while getting ready for work in the morning. It is very easy to apply and you only have to leave it on for 6-10 minutes! I have face medication prescribed to me by my dermatologist and this seems to work better then the medicine that I was prescribed!!
Juana O.
I been using this product for quite a while now and is amazing it clears my face.I have really sensitive skin so for me is really hard to find a product that will actually help my face with out leaving blemishes.Love this product it even prevents break outs.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This has been helping so much with my ance I got it on sale and was debating whether or not the price is worth it,,,and it kind of is it has been helping so much
Aoife O.
Cork city
I received this in a set as a gift for Christmas and I was extremely disappointed. I've used this a few times when I've had a few breakouts on my face and honestly I feel like this does nothing for my skin. I feel like my breakouts fade away but only at the same rate they would normally, I would not repurchase this product.
Demi M.
Wasn't too impressed with this product. Heard a few people say it was great but didn't seem to agree with my skin and broke me out.
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
I am so happy that I've discovered dermologica. I'm quite positive that there isn't anything better on the market. It is the first product in a long time that actually gets rid of my bad skin. The only downside is that I find it dries out my skin a bit. Definitely a fan and will continue to buy.