Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Pore Control Scrub uploaded by Devynne P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Blackhead clearing pore control scrub, 2.5 Oz. Deep clean pores and scrub away dull skin for a clearer you. Purifying bentonite clay absorbs excess oil and debris from skin, and helps to control shine. Refreshing botanicals reinvigorate skin. Skin-smoothing scrub helps skin feel cleaner and fresher than before. see more...

Patricia W.
Dunedin
Review for: Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Pore Control Scrub, 2.5 fl oz more...
My face always feels and looks a lot more clear after I use it. Even after one use it makes my blackheads nearly disappear. It’s quick and easy which makes it perfect for my daily routine. I love using it and it’s definitely worth the price. Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Pore Control Scrub
Kyra R.
Not only does this get all the dead skin in your pores, but this serves as a great face mask to leave on for about 15 minutes to get a real deep clean in your pores. Love this product!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Absolutely amazing! I came across this at Ulta while I was looking for products to help with my blackheads. What shot out at me was "blackhead clearing" and "scrub" instead of just like a gentle foam, which I'm not sure what that would even do to blackheads deep down lol The scent is amazing and when you put it on, you actually feel a scrub and doesn't even leave my skin red or anything. it's super smooth once I'm done and you CAN REALLY see the blackheads, for me on my nose, noticeably less. I will absolutely be buying another bottle...since my boyfriend discovered how awesome it works =\
Devan B.
This is from the teen line, and while I'm not a teen anymore, I do love to keep my pores under control and invisible.  I was amazed at how efficient this scrub was and how quickly it worked.  I noticed a difference the first time I used it and definitely even more after. The only thing I don't like is the smell from the licorice, but I'm not going to complain since it works so well.  I wish Dermalogica would make a body scrub of this stuff.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have been using this scrub now and it is my favorite daily exfoliator. I have been using it with the clear start facial cleanser and toner and it has done great things for my skin. If I could pick only one product from the line to purchase I would choose this one over all the others.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
If you've read any of my other reviews, you'll know I LOVE dermalogica. This cleanser definitely cleans deep down trapped blackheads but it is drying so I only use it twice a week instead of daily.
Brooke S.
Wheeling, WV
This product is great. Some scrubs feel very rough on my sensitive skin but this one is just right. Enough to feel it working but not so much that it feels super scratchy. I use this at least once a week, but try for twice. I've struggled with black heads for a long time and I do seem to think I'm seeing an improvement. Slowly but surely!
Yazmin O.
This product does what it says ! I bought it at Ulta . I struggle alot with blackheads around my nose and cheeks and this did the job ! The only reason i gave it 4 stars its because its a bit pricey . But it definitely works . Plus it smells great &&' you can put to use when you have a breakout here and there .
Bianca T.
Spring Bay
Absolutely love this stuff. I love the texture, the smell, everything. And I love how little you have to use to cover your face. I love the little granules that massage the skin and get that dirt and stuff off. Definitely would buy this stuff again.
Eduarda J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have all Dermalogica clear starts breakout clearings set. They are awesome to using it for acne and oily/combination skin. I'm addicted to toner mists. I got free a product from ULTA when I became a platinum member.
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
Is it good for sensitive skin and dry ?