BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask

Start your review of Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This helped take care of my blackheads and oily skin. It’s always been such a hassle to me but this helped me out a lot. It’s very gentle on my skin and I have bout 2 more ever since I got it from@Influenster .
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
i don’t have many blackheads but it wasn’t that great of a product. I like the clear start acne solution much better
Ava R.
Loved it! It was a great mask to do! It made my skin feel really good and clear! Thanks dermalogica for sending it to me!
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally used this twice. I can’t stand the smell of it. It smells like nair, and it’s disgusting. I can’t even tell if it worked because I didn’t want to keep it on my face. I would try it again if they redid the formula though.
Estefany R.
I loved this! it wasn’t harsh at all on my skin, it left it looking super clean and blackhead free after a few washes! This was one of my favorite products to use in my skincare routine over the summer !
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
If your skin is oily and you’re not at all ticklish, this is the mask for you. For me, it was drying for the skin and the fizzy component of the mask drive me crazy. The packaging is cute and the way the product dispenses is unique and efficient.
Faith R.
Simi Valley , CA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I didn’t find that it helped and wasn’t very effective with my skin. It didn’t seem to aggravate my skin which is a plus.
Gisselle R.
Bethel Hts, AR
I didn’t really like this product because it dried my face and i have an oily face. I also felt like it didn’t really do anything for me and I would use it every night.
Sydney H.
Avon , CO
I really like this mask a lot! It is a super fun bubble mask and I’ve used it all over my body and it works great! My skin feels clean and nice, but not super tight and dried out. Packaging is cute and effective
CydNee W.
I loved the way this fizzes on the skin! I always felt like it was getting deep into my pores. I still had skin issues, so I didn’t have any magical moments with it!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!