BY DERMALOGICA

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

• Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try...5 Answers
  • Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.....4 Answers
  • Does this help acne?2 Answers
Sarah A.
Winners cir , MS
okay blackheads are the absolute worst things next to pimples. this product helped remove some of my black heads and left a nice gentle look. it was my first time using it and most definitely will not be my last time.
Odette S.
Makes your skin feel really soft and clean. However it's a little messy taking off with water unless you you a cloth. Has an unpleasant smell.
Mariah L.
San Antonio, TX
A very nice product. It did what was advertised. I wish I had, had a larger sample so that I could get the full results.
zahrah a.
93 Shortmarket Street, Schotsche kloof, Cape Town
Love this product removed more than I expected of my blackheads. Good price, not to pricey... evan tried it on my husband. Lovely packaging especially for traveling as well. Effective product
, will have to use a few more times . Yes I will definitely recommend
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
I literally used this twice. I can’t stand the smell of it. It smells like nair, and it’s disgusting. I can’t even tell if it worked because I didn’t want to keep it on my face. I would try it again if they redid the formula though.
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
I love this product it cleans finishes blemishes and leaves your skin a glowing finish
Heidy P.
Bogotá
mis un producto bueno. Lo probé en varias ocasiones y me gustó porque es una mascara limpiadora que recomiendan algunos dermatólogos. A mi personalmente me ayudó a cerrar los poros pero no a sacar las espinillas. El producto es bueno pero últimamente usaba mas el producto y me salían mas imperfecciones
Maria M.
Banning , CA
This mask is amazing it cleanses my skin and reduces black heads to prevent acne beforehand, it is very effective and you see results quickly, it is a must have and it is one of my favorite acne products right now !
Emma W.
New Haven, CT
I get a lot of blackheads and I definitely saw a different when using this product. It also has very nice packaging
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
I actually really love this product for its blackhead removing capabilities. It has a fresh scent which is important to me because there have been products that don't smell so nice and appealing that I couldn't continue using. I wish this brand sold more affordable products but that won't be enough to keep me away! Great product!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Anybody tried this yet ? If so, how you like the product?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Wow! Does this really remove blackheads!? I'd love to try this!
Mesha T.
Do you love or hate the feel of the bubbles? I like it.. it feels strange but cool!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Wow that look gread!! Does it work? Do you recomend try it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
Can you notice a big difference in terms of blackhead reduction?